Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
I don't have a lot of experience, but the two "Bulls" (LTRs that I called boyfriends) I had - our relationship was based on the fact that I was available for them at any time. I loved it when they would show up or call at unusual times and I would have to work to figure out how to make room for them in my schedule. Sometimes everything else went on hold so I could be with them. I wanted them to know they were THAT special to me!

Emily, you wrote, I prefer to be sub. I had a guy strip me, cuff me, blindfold me, and put me on my knees in the corner at a party for guys to use my mouth. I left with a sore throat and a stomach full of cum.

Almost the very same thing has happened to me several times. And I loved it. At one party over 13 Black Bulls fucked my mouth. My lips, mouth, and throat were sore for three days.

I want my wife to get that... id wanna be there to see it tho.... Was your hubby able to see ?

100% submission. I'm so surprised how the poll ques be only 94% a yes, definitely?! ... lol. From the time of my first black man-bf took me the summer before h.s. and totally used me like ya wouldn't even believe i have been submssive to black guys. I'm just "theirs" now and will always be at their mercy and at their disposal, whatever they like, of course but it has to be the right black guy too! xoxx, D. :blackheart:

I love being submissive. I had one beautiful bbc who would show up at my job and want me down on my knees. I was happy to oblige. Twice he showed up with a friend and had me suck off his friend when I was finished with him. He watched to make sure I did a good job. Lol I always do a good job. It was so hot having him use me. I would love to have a very dominant man completely own me. It gets me so wet just thinking about it

Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?
yes

I was married once and my wife wanted a man that could make her submit. it was difficult though she was a very strong willed woman. We'd discuss what she was willing to do. She would have done a lot. chastity belt, spanking when she was bad. she really wanted to be owned but never found anyone strong enough to make her submit.

King ... he was probably a cheap ass and just didn't want to spring for a dinner later ... so he made sure she was "fed" at the party. gif_Yellowball-happy.gif

Last edited:
Back