Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
My wife since she was 16 (UK), has been dating black guys, and has always been very submissive to them, for the last six months, she is now 30, she has been dating an young extremely aggressive and violent black guy who has become her soul mate, she has quite often come home with bruises around her neck, across her breasts, cunt, ass , cut lips and black eyes.
But I have never seen her happier, when they do not meet they spend hours " Face timing" each other or on the telephone.
They go out together every week end from Friday returning late on Sunday evening. I am constantly told that I do not understand real love, I am sure if he told her to make love to a porcupine, she would. I am just standing back letting her enjoy herself, this week end( Pentecost, Whitsunday) she is going away to the forest, where he has a secluded cabin by a lake, he and a few of his friends intend to party from Friday night until Monday evening, she is looking forward to the break.

Am I being a good husband or a fool ???
A fool, being dominant and being abusive are different things. He is abusive, stop it before she gets permanently hurt.

Being submissive with a dominate black man is what I've learned turns me on the most. I love being told what I am wanted for, and told what to do. I understand that black men want white woman for their sexual desires only. And I accept the fact that I'm only wanted for that. Its a win win situation, because I like being treated like this and I get to have awesome sex, and have a big cock satify my deep dark desires. I have to admitted when I'm dominated and treated like a sex object, makes me orgasm the best. Being submissive has given me so much pleasure.

My wife loves to be submissive she loves me to watch her being fucked by a big black cock. She loves to be tied up to the bed and blindfolded while she is wearing her sexy stockings. Sex has never been so good.

Last edited:
I don't know, when ever I have sex I feel like I am submitting? But I say there are two types of sex, fucking and making love, when I make love, it's never one submitting to the other, it feels like we are doing it together, but I always feel like I'm submitting to my man when it's fucking though. If that makes any sense? I never get a feeling like my lover is submitting to me, it always fells the other way around.

I believe I need to clarify my no answer since its the only one. What I am hoping for when I have my first is to make him earn it. Lots of foreplay to make sure we are both good and hot, then, when he just can't take any more, I am just taken. Wild and with lots of passion and urgency. I really want to be desired as a hot sexy woman first.
There is nothing wrong with that...foreplay is my middle name!

Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?
if the Black dominante is strong enough then he will take and do what he want with me , he will not need my permission ... he will ******* me to surrender to him and his wishes and turn me to his submissive little girl

Back