Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
Well my story is a long one and would take time and a lot of energy to put in to words, maybe some other time. But briefly, my first ever real sexual encounter was with a verbal and extremely dominant, very well endowed black man. It was both terrifying and highly pleasurable at the same time, it was because of this encounter my whole outlook changed but in a good way. My people skills, self confidence, self belief and ability to negotiate life's challenges confidently all improved dramatically. Though ever since I've always felt somewhat submissive and a little self conscious around black men not just in a sexual way, which I guess is natural for women, but in general too because since that time I've always held a deep amount of respect for black men more so than any other and I think it's appropriate to show them the respect they deserve in the best way a woman can by completely giving over her body to his desire to do with as he pleases.

.... I'm at the point where I'm gonna set it up and make him watch...let the bull kick his ass if he trys to stop it.......kinda of a turn on for me :)

ajcpl ... that's sure to work wonders for the marriage relationship.
So let's play through that scenario a bit. You find a bull on your own, invite him over, your hubby is actually humiliated, objects to your idea, and the bull starts physically abusing him, or as you put it, "kicking his ass" . You saying you would get enjoyment out of watching your husband get his ass beat?
This kind of partnership makes me appreciate my wife more and more every day ... wow! :unsure:

I think that both wife and husband prefer that... She enjoy it but the husband too especially with double penetration and feel the other cock into the other hole or see the different sizes when she suck both... And etc etc

Back