Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
Well, it is very complicated. Amie's submissiveness to black men leads her to not being able to say no to them. This led to a recent incident that threatened our relationship and more importantly put her in a risky situation. It actually could have been quite dangerous as a matter of fact.

Well, it is very complicated. Amie's submissiveness to black men leads her to not being able to say no to them. This led to a recent incident that threatened our relationship and more importantly put her in a risky situation. It actually could have been quite dangerous as a matter of fact.

Please be careful. My wife and i are both submissive to Black Men. We are very careful in our relationships. We want to serve Black Men but not get hurt.

[QUIOTE="chisledblack4wht, post: 375194, member: 22733"]Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you
think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?

I was lucky to be woed by a nice BBC but I do like him take charge and he does it well and I do as I am told but still have respect when he has finished with me
[/QUOTE]
Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?

This is exactly how I am. By nature, and especially in sex I am very submissive as it is, and black men seem to be more aggressive which therefore would feed my desire to be submissive. It's a never ending spiral it seems!

My wife since she was 16 (UK), has been dating black guys, and has always been very submissive to them, for the last six months, she is now 30, she has been dating an young extremely aggressive and violent black guy who has become her soul mate, she has quite often come home with bruises around her neck, across her breasts, cunt, ass , cut lips and black eyes.
But I have never seen her happier, when they do not meet they spend hours " Face timing" each other or on the telephone.
They go out together every week end from Friday returning late on Sunday evening. I am constantly told that I do not understand real love, I am sure if he told her to make love to a porcupine, she would. I am just standing back letting her enjoy herself, this week end( Pentecost, Whitsunday) she is going away to the forest, where he has a secluded cabin by a lake, he and a few of his friends intend to party from Friday night until Monday evening, she is looking forward to the break.

Am I being a good husband or a fool ???

Yes a real man should always take the lead!! I love the feeling it makes me feel wanted :p

Back