Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
Emily, you wrote, I prefer to be sub. I had a guy strip me, cuff me, blindfold me, and put me on my knees in the corner at a party for guys to use my mouth. I left with a sore throat and a stomach full of cum.

Almost the very same thing has happened to me several times. And I loved it. At one party over 13 Black Bulls fucked my mouth. My lips, mouth, and throat were sore for three days.

yes i always submit to the bulls they are the gods what they want i do always shallow there cum its blck cold to good to waste thats what us white woman were put here for.

I might be off but when it comes to giving head, iwill suck any guys cock at the parties i go to, sit in a chair and work line, but i don't do face fucking. anal, tit fucking, pound my pussy whatever im down, but sucking cock i do on my terms, i'll deepthroat, and take facials etc. i just don't like being face fucked.

I guess I need a Dominant type.......hubby teases me with offering to get me a hung Black guy. Then he always backs out when we get ready to meet the one I pick out. I'm at the point where I'm gonna set it up and make him watch...let the bull kick his ass if he trys to stop it.......kinda of a turn on for me :)

Attachments

• krzrecline.JPG
    krzrecline.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 61
Back