Do Horny Women who MULTITASK prefer a regular thing or one night stands?

Klondikebar864

Male
Real Person
"Happy Hump Day Lifestylers"

Just Curious, how many Real Horny Women who enjoy Multitasking in the lifestyle, prefer to have a Regular thing and Host for a long-term friendship and experience?

Or do you prefer a One Time experience?

Whether you are a single woman or married woman, Everyone in the lifestyle, is in it for different reasons, and for a different experience.

*Please feel free to share your hottest pics of your experience, location and why you're on B.T.W. networking.

Please feel free to DM me to share more intimate pictures and experience 😉. I am in the SC/GA area in the States.

Good day mates

Attachments

• preview~2.jpg
    preview~2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 37
"Happy Hump Day Lifestylers"

Just Curious, how many Real Horny Women who enjoy Multitasking in the lifestyle, prefer to have a Regular thing and Host for a long-term friendship and experience?

Or do you prefer a One Time experience?

Whether you are a single woman or married woman, Everyone in the lifestyle, is in it for different reasons, and for a different experience.

*Please feel free to share your hottest pics of your experience, location and why you're on B.T.W. networking.

Please feel free to DM me to share more intimate pictures and experience 😉. I am in the SC/GA area in the States.

Good day mates
Long term is best. The sex is better when I know and like a certain man. NOT love, but like.

Back