Do cuck wives lose respect?

This shouldn't be a yes or no answer. It varies between couples, their lifestyles, etc etc. Ever since we entered the lifestyle I've been in chastity and she's only been with black men. Yet I've found other ways to please her and worship her. I am not lacking for respect from my wife because we have forged that type of relationship. Outside the bedroom is my domain, inside the bedroom and our sexlife.... She makes the calls. Not for everyone but amazing for some

This shouldn't be a yes or no answer. It varies between couples, their lifestyles, etc etc. Ever since we entered the lifestyle I've been in chastity and she's only been with black men. Yet I've found other ways to please her and worship her. I am not lacking for respect from my wife because we have forged that type of relationship. Outside the bedroom is my domain, inside the bedroom and our sexlife.... She makes the calls. Not for everyone but amazing for some
Yes👍🏼

While I think the color element and chastity are incidental, I absolutely believe this dynamic — other men becoming a component of a couple's sexual fulfillment centered around that man with the wife- is viable, happens and becomes sustainable for many couples without adverse effect on mutual respect or love. Sex and desire aren’t static or constant and anyhow, sex is kind of its own universe. It can be a biggie but even then it’s only one component of a relationship or marriage. I also think, with few exceptions, most couples who do this evolve to it, probably well along in a marriage for most. It’s not something they built a relationship on. Those things are well established. Desire can ebb and flow over time. Cuckolding is to inject spice and energy, amazing sex....it's for fun and joy.

Last edited:
You don’t even have to be submissive. Having someone have sex with your wife proves to her and basically admits that you are inferior, beta, weak and have no confidence in yourself that you need another man to fuck her because you aren’t a man. Jerking off to your wife being fucked by a black guy? No ******* she’ll lose all her respect for you for even letting her do anything close to that.

It won’t make your relationship stronger, she will just lose attraction and respect for you since you aren’t the man she fell in love with and will no longer see you sexually or as a real masculine man. You will at that point be a beta male provider and more as a friend.
In reading your comments here I must say that I think you are thinking about this with a very closed mind. There are some women who will totally lose respect for their man if he shows any sign of beta, submissive, or even sexual inadequacy. Some women could not even date a guy who is not an apparent stud. However, they are not the women cuckolds end up being in happy relationships with. A more open mind and a wlman who actually appreciates her man for the beta, submissive or inadequate man he is. After all, if a man is all of these and yet has still managed to win her heart at some point, then surely he is a catch 😉
We are all different and what is evident on these pages are the common struggles to understand other peoples minds and perspectives.

Love and respect are not the same thing. You can love someone, even appreciate various things about them but not respect them. Similarly you can respect someone but not love them. In fact, I'd say we all know and respect many people that we love.

Even within the ideas of love and respect, there are different levels and situations. You can respect someone for one thing and not respect him for another thing. You can love someone sexually or non-sexually.

I think in many cuckold relationships, nothing really changes between the couple in the way of love and respect; really the only difference is the extramarital sex. Others have a strong love and appreciation for each other but not necessarily in a sexual way. As far as respect, from my own experience, I've been in relationships where I was respected more for being so giving and not respected (but appreciated) for it.

At the end of the day, it depends on the dynamic of a given couple and I think every couple reaches their ideal combination of love and respect based on their communication and how they carry on between one another.

I can understand your ex- wife, if you were submissive to the other men!
AND YOU NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND unless it's something you both agreed upon and are participating in. A good majority of cuckolds just do what they are told and they love it that way because we know we can never ever make her scream, climax multiple times and soak the bed.
My deceased wife of 38 years never lost respect for me and would actually get off watching me clean her BIG BLACK LOVER. She would rub her clit so hard and tell me to suck and lick his BIG BLACK COCK like a good little penis sissy. Before she died we seriously talked about it ALL>
She told me because you wanted me to have what I really needed and because you always put my needs before your own, IT MADE ME THE BIGGEST MAN IN HER LIFE even though I became a sissy, pantie wearing cuckold. She said it was better that way and I would never expect her to respond to my useless little penis in the same way she did with her passionate, well endowed black lovers who had so much more stamina. That is why I would never be jealous. I knew she would always be my wife but understood she would always be her lover's woman and I would get to enjoy both the dynamics. People not into it that way will never understand the thrill. The reason most cuckold wives have such good lovers is because they are insatiable women. Their lovers big cock and passionate skills makes them respond the way they do, she doesn't have any control, it just comes out naturally. She cuckold me for almost 28 years and we loved each other to the end. Now I have a new woman in similar circumstances and it's great.

Last edited:
AND YOU NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND unless it's something you both agreed upon and are participating in. A good majority of cuckolds just do what they are told and they love it that way because we know we can never ever make her scream, climax multiple times and soak the bed.
My deceased wife of 38 years never lost respect for me and would actually get off watching me clean her BIG BLACK LOVER. She would rub her clit so hard and tell me to suck and lick his BIG BLACK COCK like a good little penis sissy. Before she died we seriously talked about it ALL>
She told me because you wanted me to have what I really needed and because you always put my needs before your own, IT MADE ME THE BIGGEST MAN IN HER LIFE even though I became a sissy, pantie wearing cuckold. She said it was better that way and I would never expect her to respond to her in the same way she did with her passionate, well endowed lover who had so much more stamina. That is why I would never be jealous. I knew she would always be my wife but understood she would always be her lover's woman and I would get to enjoy both the dynamics. People not into it that way will never understand the thrill. The reason most cuckold wives have such good lovers is because they are insatiable women. Their lovers big cock and passionate skills makes them respond the way they do, she doesn't have any control, it just comes out naturally. She cuckold me for almost 28 years and we loved each other to the end. Now I have a new woman in similar circumstances and it's great.
this is beautiful, and similar to me and my cuckoldress.

I watch my wife fuck our good friend Derick a lot. I have been witness to Derick giving all of her most intense orgasms of her life. Before during and after they fuck she repeatedly tells me how much she is in love with me. She would never cheat on me with anyone unless we both agreeded to it. She is a loving devoted wife friend and lover to me. Her fucking Derick is just as much for me as it is for her.
yep and theres good beach front property in utah, etc. shes using you to maintain her lifestyle(bet she dont work)/// its easy to say i love you and wouldnt ever fuck anyone else if it didnt please you, turn you on(again etc) while she fucks bigger dicks for her sole enjoyment./// at some point she wont bother pretending anymore , will take you for granted, start fights over nothing THEN dum ta dum, you get tired of disrespect, divorce her, she takes you to cleaners(if youre as dumb as you sound, you wont have made preparations for divorce by hiding/losing assets), so youve actually lost her respect, the respect of everyone who knew you were in the "lifestyle" lost your own self respect(as if you ever had any self respect or testosterone), and are now funding her continuing sexual liasons. Congrats, yore a woke dummy.

Back