Do cuck wives lose respect?

I have recently started to delve into the cuck lifestyle with my partner.

My Question is for anyone who has experience in cuckolding - has your partner lost "respect / attraction" to you for the lifestyle choice?

Any input will be appreciated
My wife has no interest in fucking me anymore just wants to fuck with black men, but I’m not alone in that I don’t think.

I watch my wife fuck our good friend Derick a lot. I have been witness to Derick giving all of her most intense orgasms of her life. Before during and after they fuck she repeatedly tells me how much she is in love with me. She would never cheat on me with anyone unless we both agreeded to it. She is a loving devoted wife friend and lover to me. Her fucking Derick is just as much for me as it is for her.

I watch my wife fuck our good friend Derick a lot. I have been witness to Derick giving all of her most intense orgasms of her life. Before during and after they fuck she repeatedly tells me how much she is in love with me. She would never cheat on me with anyone unless we both agreeded to it. She is a loving devoted wife friend and lover to me. Her fucking Derick is just as much for me as it is for her.
Agree

I had a conversation with a hot wife once. I asked her if she respected cuckolds. She said no. So next, I asked her if she respected her husband, who was a cuckold. Her answer was yes!

I asked her how that could be, pointing out that she just said she didn’t have respect for cuckolds. She said yes but her husband was a good man. That he provided for her and the *******.

So at the end of it all, it came across to me like, “That’s no cuckold! That’s my husband”! When it comes to people, who said logic was always controlling :rolleyes:

I don't think they lose respect, more often if you communicate with each other they both gain respect for one another. Being in a successful cuckold lifestyle is something you have to work at. You have to support and encourage one another. Share honestly with one another. Most cucks have to find their place. The wife or girlfriend should never let some Big Black Swinging Dick come into the relationship and destroy it. He is there to enhance it, to do that he must have respect for us as a couple. Respect is earned

Last edited:
I don't think they lose respect, more often if you communicate with each other they noth gain respect for one another. Being in a successful cuckold lifestyle is something you have to work at. You have to support and encourage one another. Share honestly with one another. Most cucks have to find their place. The wife or girlfriend should never let some Big Black Swinging Dick come into the relationship and destroy it. He is there to enhance it, to do that he must have respect for us as a couple.Respect is earned
Very true

I have never had a bbc before, only my toys. But I respect my hubby even more now that he has told me about his fantasy and we can share it together. I will always love him and I would never do anything that he wasn't comfortable with. When we decide to go deeper into this lifestyle it will be a decision we make together. :)

Depends on the individual, my current wife respects me on a lot of levels, although she's not or ever really been sexually attracted to me, cuckolding has helped fill in the sexual gap for us in a lot of ways. and we've been very happy together for 14 years.

Yet, my ex-wife once seeing me passively watch her with other men, and rather than wanting to defend my territory I would do the exact opposite and not only masturbate to it, would then want to clean her as well, as well as being sexually submissive to alpha men as well, pretty much killed our marriage in the end, she just couldn't grasp how a male could willingly want to be a cuckold, and she told me on many occasions, especially leading to our divorce, she couldn't have sex or desire being with a submissive male she had no respect for.

My wife has being going out with others since we got married,she had several black bulls since we married.
I would be lying if I said that her behavior and our marriage didn't change after we became cuck and hotwife, but I don't think it changed for the worse,and by far the biggest change was in our sex life.

Sometimes she lets me have sloppy seconds.
Currently I only have sex with penetration with her in that way.
if it's just me and her i usually just lick her.
on rare occasions she lets me stick my cock in her using a cock sleeve.

Last edited:
This is a Great Question and a scary one to me .
The day a woman adored me for who I was ...was when I knew I wanted this
To me a woman who could compartmentalize sex/love is important
If feel my Lady loves me .. I have no idea what the future holds ..
she will probably answer her own opinion on this thread .
Since we are in our relationship after being married to others .. We are high on respecting each other
and learning from the past .

I have a great respect for my cuck and our relationship!! I personally feel and have told him no one will come in between our relationship because this is a relationship I have never had before. We are always communicating. In the beginning he told me how he felt ashamed about being submissive and wanting to be a cuck. I've respected him since day one and I will NEVER be ashamed of him or our sexually lifestyle!!

Last edited:
Depends on the individual, my current wife respects me on a lot of levels, although she's not or ever really been sexually attracted to me, cuckolding has helped fill in the sexual gap for us in a lot of ways. and we've been very happy together for 14 years.

Yet, my ex-wife once seeing me passively watch her with other men, and rather than wanting to defend my territory I would do the exact opposite and not only masturbate to it, would then want to clean her as well, as well as being sexually submissive to alpha men as well, pretty much killed our marriage in the end, she just couldn't grasp how a male could willingly want to be a cuckold, and she told me on many occasions, especially leading to our divorce, she couldn't have sex or desire being with a submissive male she had no respect for.
I can understand your ex- wife, if you were submissive to the other men!

Back