Do black men think the husbands are weak or a joke and do the wives lose tespect for them??

No I have never thought of the husbands as weak or pathetic guys. In fact in my experience some of the guys were fit muscular 💪 guys that could very obviously handle themselves. They just like having wild sex and sharing their woman and that's all I thought about is "this dude is cool and all about having a good time and enjoys his woman being a slut"!

I actually have a lot of respect and admiration for a guy who makes a decision to support his wife's sexual growth and pleasurable experiences because he is strong. People would be shocked to learn how many people are actually living in sexless marriages. According to the data 15% percent are sexless.

I will say this if a woman is not having sex with you it's because your dick is trash! Whether is the size, the stroke, the foreplay, or the whole show your sex game is wack and she wants no part of it because she doesn't get a damn thing out of it. If the dick is amazing she will hope on it even when she's pissed at you she still gonna fuck you because she can't live without that amazing dick. She will initiate more and she will even try and take it from you in your sleep if it's amazing. I'm telling you if she can go without it then it's not really all that good to begin with anyway!

Lets just be nice and my friend if she is not having sex with you she is having sex with someone else so just man up and give the lady what she craves for and desires because us black men are here to pleasure their pussy and make them so very wet and we all can hit that spot and make them cum and cum all night long All Woman need to be serviced

I'm curious if other wives start losing respect for their hubbies, and do the black bulls just think of them as lames and weak? Let me know your thoughts or your experience...
No this is not only about weak guy, this lifestyle is more than that, some couples have regular sex in their life and enjoy this lifestyle too and I think for a long term and stable relationship there should be mutual respect between bull and couple

No this is not only about weak guy, this lifestyle is more than that, some couples have regular sex in their life and enjoy this lifestyle too and I think for a long term and stable relationship there should be mutual respect between bull and couple
We having sex twice a day and then she have her regulars ontop. Love my wife’s bulls ,enjoy her having sex

All bulls have to understand that WE are the added piece to a couples kink. It's not about us/bulls.

Now there are some couples that want or encourage humiliation towards the hubby. That has to be prearranged and should always be discussed along with other expectations and limitations beforehand.

I personally feel therr are a lot of hubbys that enjoy humiliation but fellas most of the hubbys are more than likely Stags and not cucks. Huge difference for those new to the LS. Best practice is to just ask what type or dynamic of a couple are they. More upfront the smoother things go.

I dont want my husband to think he is a lame or weak for letting me do this, but some of the guys on here are definetly weak and it would be hard to respect them the way they act here....
just sayin
But thank you for your reply and I do agree.
when you have respect, you show respect, I respect everyone regardless of the size of their cock/dick, this lifestyle is about sexual preference, enjoyment and having a great time/experience.
Making fun, not showing or having respect for another individual in the lifestyle is really childish and immature, I’m not gay, but I respect gay people. I’m a bull not a cuck, but I respect them as well, and sometimes I let them suck my dick dry, lol there’s absolutely no place for disrespect here. 👌🏾

Not typically, I have been thanked for sharing my ebony goddesses with bulls and been given a firm hand shake and “respect.” They know they are doing my women a big favor and getting their balls drained at the same time. They respect me enough to text me and come back for seconds. Any kind of humiliation or race play is just part of the fetish.

All bulls have to understand that WE are the added piece to a couples kink. It's not about us/bulls.

Now there are some couples that want or encourage humiliation towards the hubby. That has to be prearranged and should always be discussed along with other expectations and limitations beforehand.

I personally feel therr are a lot of hubbys that enjoy humiliation but fellas most of the hubbys are more than likely Stags and not cucks. Huge difference for those new to the LS. Best practice is to just ask what type or dynamic of a couple are they. More upfront the smoother things go.
you are right hubby loves to watch clean me mild humiliation he does not dress up, have sex witth bulls any of that this is what we share he is straight i am bicurious

Lets just be nice and my friend if she is not having sex with you she is having sex with someone else so just man up and give the lady what she craves for and desires because us black men are here to pleasure their pussy and make them so very wet and we all can hit that spot and make them cum and cum all night long All Woman need to be serviced
this was my position, my cock is too small and soft to give my wife sex pleasure, but she is a genuine hot wife and loves to be fucked, so we found a black bull who could do everything to her pussy and her bottom that I can't. I am a cuck and have to accept my place. If he fucks her when I'm at work my wife always sends me a pic or vid of her fucked pussy. I love to see it.Screenshot_20230312-161017.png

Some do and some black men don't. I don't get into the superiority aspect of it. I enjoy the company of a couple and try to treat them with respect towards their arrangements

Back