Do bulls like pregnant women?

This is disgusting in my view.
Have some respect for your conception.
If having a stranger fuck you while you're pregnant is the prevailing view on this site. I'm DEFINITELY in the wrong place. I've had great sex with many married women. Thar said having any other than the babies *******, especially a bull sport fucking you is really bad for the baby. Not sorry, maybe this drives me to leave this site.

If having a stranger fuck you while you're pregnant is the prevailing view on this site. I'm DEFINITELY in the wrong place. I've had great sex with many married women. Thar said having any other than the babies *******, especially a bull sport fucking you is really bad for the baby. Not sorry, maybe this drives me to leave this site.
Why is the word for dad censored?

What really is your problem? My wife has been with her steady lover two times she was pregnant.

Excuse me can I ask if it safe to be fucked by bbc 10 -12 inches while pregnant on last 7-9 months pregnancy? I’m very curious because the black guy who talked to my future husband at this point with my boyfriend told us if we want his baby it’s very important to keep fucking me until my baby del because of nutrition for me and his baby?
So are you saying you ARE pregnant from your black bull already or something you are considering?

Years ago I was seeing/fucking a happily married pregnant gal. They lived 3 doors away in my apartment. They were a nice couple. We'd say hi in the hall and parking lot. Had coffee with them, just him and just her a few times. One day they told me they were pregnant, I thought so what but they were happy. One morning she knocked on my door, we had coffee. She tells me she's really horny since becoming pregnant. Next thing I know she's giving my head then I fucked her in my bed twice. It became a regular thing. Hubby didn't know and I was deathly afraid he'd find out.
Hubby left for work at 7:30, she'd be at my place 10 minutes later. She told me their sex life was great but she wanted more. She'd tell me they had sex twice befor he left but she was still horny.
There was times we had sex in the afternoon then she'd be with hubby when he got home. She was horny as hell. I did her till she was about 7 months, her belly was big. Fucked her butt many times.
They had the ki.d and moved shortly after.

Back