Do Black Men REALLY Have a Lot More Sperm than White Men?

Life age, genetics, life mode= ( smoking, alcohol consumption, sport,proper nutrition ), hydration, replacement of sex hormones as directed by a doctor. These factors fundamentally affect testosterone and the sperm levels!! The idea that large amounts of sperm are unique to one human kind is completely wrong!!

“Ropes” - haven’t heard that term before, but it’s the perfect description.
If im on my 3rd in a row or came a lot recently i dont its not the girl i just havent built up the volume. I eat yellow fin tuna a lot and fatty fishes and it honestly helps. The kinds of things your great great (depending) grandfather might have had access to. Women react well to big cum shots i find. Pussy to the forehead leaves them stunned.

I'm 23, and my girlfriend and I are an amateur Cuckold couple. We have a Bull who's about 11" inches long. Aside from that, I noticed a huge difference in the way we both ejaculate. When I ejaculate, the cum dribbles out in small little drops and I have to struggle to get it all out. It never shoots, it always drops out in tiny dribbles that fall on the floor.
However, when our Bull ejaculates, it's always a massive load and a giant cumshot; huge, thick and creamy squirts shoot from across the room and he generally shoots out 4-6 shots in a row. It's a day and night difference. No matter how much I edge or climax, my small penis dribbles out sperm rather pathetically. Our Bull has a big and long cumshot every time and he seems to have them effortlessly.
Have any other couples noticed this between their white hubbies and their black Bulls?
I'm also circumcised and he's uncircumcised, not sure if that plays a role in anything. I came across this article while researching...View attachment 2030763
Definitely a fact in my opinion also
Much bigger loads and definitely shoots

I'm 23, and my girlfriend and I are an amateur Cuckold couple. We have a Bull who's about 11" inches long. Aside from that, I noticed a huge difference in the way we both ejaculate. When I ejaculate, the cum dribbles out in small little drops and I have to struggle to get it all out. It never shoots, it always drops out in tiny dribbles that fall on the floor.
However, when our Bull ejaculates, it's always a massive load and a giant cumshot; huge, thick and creamy squirts shoot from across the room and he generally shoots out 4-6 shots in a row. It's a day and night difference. No matter how much I edge or climax, my small penis dribbles out sperm rather pathetically. Our Bull has a big and long cumshot every time and he seems to have them effortlessly.
Have any other couples noticed this between their white hubbies and their black Bulls?
I'm also circumcised and he's uncircumcised, not sure if that plays a role in anything. I came across this article while researching...View attachment 2030763
How often are you stroking it slow down a little lol

More tosterone makes sense but I also thought bigger testicles means more semen and sperm too. To be honest I don't know for sure, its just something I just assumed. Its always interesting to learn new things :)
It's the reason testicles shrink on men who take steroids when they body build. Their body senses the extra testosterone, so they stop producing as much, and they shrink.
Sperm is produced by the testicles, prostate and other glands, but the size of the testicles has nothing to do with the amount produced.

Back