Do black men prefer white women to be submissive?

A couple boyfriends and then my husband tried dominating me....and I freaked out each time in a bad way. I tried being the dominant and that is just not in me. And then I met Armon....and I freaked out in the best way. Turns out you just have to be a strong, dominant black man with a huge cock that I love and I will do damn near anything for you and love it ;)

A couple boyfriends and then my husband tried dominating me....and I freaked out each time in a bad way. I tried being the dominant and that is just not in me. And then I met Armon....and I freaked out in the best way. Turns out you just have to be a strong, dominant black man with a huge cock that I love and I will do damn near anything for you and love it ;)
Good slut

I am very submissive to black men. I love being dominated by a sexy dark-skin black man. I was never like that wirth white guys; them typically were submissive.

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?
Yes, the submissive white girl is preferred. Women are naturally submissive & a masculine woman is a complete turn off for me.

We have to agree. We met Armon and he immediately took control I was sucking my husband when he took me doggystyle. He rammend his big very thick cock all the way in in one hard thrust. I thought he was going to split me open. He just held it there and my pussy started to spasm. I came so hard I soaked the bed He pulled out and made my husband lick my juices off his cock and balls. Then, he fucked like no else ever had. When he came, he made my husband clean me and suck him hard again. He filled my pussy four times with cum that night.

Back