Do black men look at white men as female?

A lot of truth in this. I’ve found that quite a lot of white men are naturally feminine. White men that I thought were straight have come on to me in a very feminine manner. In my perspective, this is why white males make the best and beautiful sissies.
I agree, as a white man I can say that we are naturally more feminine. For example I've found that my initial jealousy of black men being with white women was in fact misplaced jealously of white women getting black men. I likely have more in common with women mentally than I do with men, which makes sense since I crave black men with no real sexual interest in women.

Hopefully more black men come see us as women, we'd probably be a lot happier!

My first time I begged him not to but he took me anyway. It hurt like hell & I was crying and begged him to stop. He said shut the fuck up bitch. and fucked me harder. I felt him cum in me. He then slapped my face with his wet cock and said from now on you obey my every command or Ill fuck your ass so hard you will hurt for a week!
Lol I mean dude cmon, if his dick is in you there's not much you can do at that point. Just be quiet and let him finish, you acting like a pussy is just annoying.

Lol I mean dude cmon, if his dick is in you there's not much you can do at that point. Just be quiet and let him finish, you acting like a pussy is just annoying.
You've got that right! At 5'6", and being mounted by some guy that was over 6 ft. ...well, it just seems like nature is taking it's course as I deferred physically and psychologically to him. Once his cock got into my "second hole", the damage was done. He essentially turned me into a bottom that day.

Attachments

• Top hits his spot.jpg
    Top hits his spot.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 29
I personally know that the black men I have met and spoken with look at me like I'm another white ass to fuck with no difference that I'm a white male instead of a white women. It seems like black men just love whites to fuck and use. And honestly, this is how it should be

I don’t necessarily see them as female but when I’m fucking a slutty fag white boy it makes me feel like more of a man. I know he’s there to please me and worship me as his king .
In my experience, we white guys are intimidated by black men. We are afraid of them. They see that. They love bringing us down, taking our manhood and humiating us. Just to show us how weak we are. Once it happens we are forever submissive and do what we are told. Many of us become full time bitch's.

You've got that right! At 5'6", and being mounted by some guy that was over 6 ft. ...well, it just seems like nature is taking it's course as I deferred physically and psychologically to him. Once his cock got into my "second hole", the damage was done. He essentially turned me into a bottom that day.
All of us white guys are inherantly submissive bottoms. Some of us have not realized it yet.

The white boy looks a lot like me when I was a kid. I can only imagine what being in his place would be like.

The white boy looks a lot like me when I was a kid. I can only imagine what being in his place would be like.
Some black guys see a short thin white guy as easy pickings. Why not get a easy piece of ass? Who cares if he is straight or not. Take is ass just like it's a pussy & have his mnouth clean him up. LOL. Leave the poor guy in a pool of cum & maybe some piss too. Look at him laying there crying and totally used. lol

Some black guys see a short thin white guy as easy pickings. Why not get a easy piece of ass? Who cares if he is straight or not. Take is ass just like it's a pussy & have his mnouth clean him up. LOL. Leave the poor guy in a pool of cum & maybe some piss too. Look at him laying there crying and totally used. lol
When it is the guy's first time he is usually very confused. He realizes he has been sexually used by another man & while it was so humiliating and it hurt so bad, he is confused by his sexual arrousal. He may have even had a nut!
At that moment men are confused about their manhood. Many want it again!

I looked like that too. But it wasn't just being in his place then...
When you go home and the stud's load drips out of you into your underwear.
Then you smell it and you jerk-off and cum harder than you ever had before.
Your butthole is a little sore, but all you can think of is letting him do it again,
knowing he's going to call you names like pussy-boy or faggot.

All of us white guys are inherantly submissive bottoms. Some of us have not realized it yet.
As I have mentioned on BtoW I sucked cock and was fucked when I was ten years old, and I have no idea if that led to my being a cock obsessed submissive bottom later in life. But as for black men looking at white men like me as female: I know there are males that just like being bottoms and still think of themselves as male. As for me, thinking of myself as a weak (physically and emotionally) submissive girl makes being sexually used by an alpha male that much more pleasurable. And if the top treats me as an eager to please cock-sucking girl with a tight fuckable pussy he's trying to inseminate, the pleasure becomes that much more.

I looked like that too. But it wasn't just being in his place then...
When you go home and the stud's load drips out of you into your underwear.
Then you smell it and you jerk-off and cum harder than you ever had before.
Your butthole is a little sore, but all you can think of is letting him do it again,
knowing he's going to call you names like pussy-boy or faggot.
Yes those names make you feel so strange! You are no longer the man you were! You are confused and nervous about your future. You know you are going to get it again. You will never be the same

When it is the guy's first time he is usually very confused. He realizes he has been sexually used by another man & while it was so humiliating and it hurt so bad, he is confused by his sexual arrousal. He may have even had a nut!
At that moment men are confused about their manhood. Many want it again!
"He realizes he has been sexually used by another man & while it was so humiliating and it hurt so bad." That was me the first time I was fucked, but I wasn't confused. I was just a shy kid that got talked into sucking the cock of a teenager, and then talked into being fucked by another teen. I knew that I didn't want to do it either time, but in both cases, the guys persisted and I just finally gave in. Looking back I remember clearly how I hated it, but now when remembering sucking my first cock and being fucked for the first time (and I remember both in great detail) I not only am glad that they happened, but I take great pleasure in recalling them, and I wish that I had done it more, and that I could do it again.

It's even more confusing when other guys are watching you give-up your manhood and they're laughing
and jeering you on. I remember a few of them clapping when they saw the cum oozing from my foreskin
knowing I was having the cum fucked out of me and nothing I could do about it.

Last edited:
It's even more confusing when other guys are watching you give-up your manhood and they're laughing
and jeering your on. I remember a few of them clapping when they saw the cum oozing from my foreskin
knowing I was having the cum fucked out of me and nothing I could do about it.
All my events have been one on one, but I would love to have had more. Something like sucking a cock, being fucked, or preferably being spit-roasted, while the rest of my BBC gangbangers are waiting their turns, jeering and cheering the tops on, calling me names like little cock-sucker, pussy, dirty slut, little bitch, etc., while urging the tops to "fuck her harder and knock up the cock-sucking little white whore."

Back