Do black men look at white men as female?

We were at a bar when a black man came up to us. My wife had on a loose low cut top and he could look down a nd see her nice sweet boobs. I watched him as he was talking to her and looking her over. When I saw him feel het tits and she did not try to stop him I got as hard on. He then kissed her and I could see she was going to give it to him. The first time I saw my wiife getting seduced asnd it wsas so hot. She looked at me and I was smiling and I nodded so she knew I was OK with it. Soon they got up and left. I needed to beat off so bad but decided not to. He brought her home the next morning. I asked if he fucked her good and he said he sure did and sahe came multiple times. I said that so hot. Then he looked at me and said get on your knees and thank me by sucking my cock and I did it. My first! I was hooked from then on!

There was a black man who worked in shipping and he always called me shrley.,, Im Don. One day I asked him why & he said because I look like a girl I saids but Im a man & he said no your not, your a female walking around like your a man. Then he put his fist in my crotch and said, see, there's nothing there. Just a clit! I was so embarrassed and humiliated and hen said let me show you come with me. I was scared as he led me tol a room and pulled my pants down. He pushed me over a chair and started to enter my ass. I started to cry and he said yeah,m cry bitch, now you know you are a bitch. That was the day I changed forever
I have been called out by a few guys for being feminine also in my days, most people have no idea but some guys can spot a bitch a mile away!

Somewhere I read an article that black men see white men as female,that they don’t differentiate and just look at them as they would white women.that they don’t consider themselves gay while fucking them. Any thoughts on this?
I found black men don’t think of us as female more of a lesser male that should be used to put in their place as a sub to use and enjoy.

1.jpg
(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=8tsqrTviwAhqtXdm)12.jpg

Once my wife’s bull found out how tight my ass was he sure did. He now has five holes to choose from. The next thing I know my wife & I are shopping for panties together and servicing our bull and his BBC friends!
Great sex makes for a great life. Matters not who it is with.

It starts out with hubby surrendering and watching his wife taking black cock,soon he is eating black seed from his whore wife's stretched out fucked and filled holes! Soon after,hubby is fluffing and cleaning the Bulls cock. After wittnessing the joy black cock has brought his wife,soon he is craving the black cock himself,and serving black men right along side his whore wife. He can be even more of a BBC whore than his wife once his holes have been resized for permanent BBC use!
I agree with you completely. Once my wife openly started bareback fucking her black bull in our marital bed, our relationship changed forever.

He was an alpha male who wanted full control over both of us. He ordered me to suck his cock in front of my wife. She encouraged me to submit sexually to him and I did. Soon he was fucking my ass and making me wear pink panties.

My wife loved having a black bull and a sissy bitch for a husband. Soon he was sharing both of us with his friends.

There was a black man who worked in shipping and he always called me shrley.,, Im Don. One day I asked him why & he said because I look like a girl I saids but Im a man & he said no your not, your a female walking around like your a man. Then he put his fist in my crotch and said, see, there's nothing there. Just a clit! I was so embarrassed and humiliated and hen said let me show you come with me. I was scared as he led me tol a room and pulled my pants down. He pushed me over a chair and started to enter my ass. I started to cry and he said yeah,m cry bitch, now you know you are a bitch. That was the day I changed forever
I was 18 when some older black stud mounted me for the first time. I'm only 5'6" so he was much taller than me. I appreciated that he "talked me thru it". He said that it was "Okay that I had a little clit-dick", since I was going to become a bottom bitch. With my but in the air, he reached around and "skinned back the hood" (retracted my foreskin). He told me to "come like girl" and sure enough, I did. I too was changed forever that day.
I also knew I was too small to satisfy my girlfriend. We started using a dildo on her (only 7", but with a big head) and she finally came, and came hard. We both understood the power a big cock can have on the relationship. We both started getting fucked on our own.

Attachments

• Top hits his spot.jpg
    Top hits his spot.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 74
Back