Do black men look at white men as female?

Somewhere I read an article that black men see white men as female,that they don’t differentiate and just look at them as they would white women.that they don’t consider themselves gay while fucking them. Any thoughts on this?
A lot of truth in this. I’ve found that quite a lot of white men are naturally feminine. White men that I thought were straight have come on to me in a very feminine manner. In my perspective, this is why white males make the best and beautiful sissies.

A lot of truth in this. I’ve found that quite a lot of white men are naturally feminine. White men that I thought were straight have come on to me in a very feminine manner. In my perspective, this is why white males make the best and beautiful sissies.
I know that first time I was placed on my knees and that first time I felt his hands spread me open something inside me ignited. As he pushed the head past the opening I knew I was in a femme position in this scenario. It consumed me the rest of the evening.

I know that first time I was placed on my knees and that first time I felt his hands spread me open something inside me ignited. As he pushed the head past the opening I knew I was in a femme position in this scenario. It consumed me the rest of the evening.
My first time I begged him not to but he took me anyway. It hurt like hell & I was crying and begged him to stop. He said shut the fuck up bitch. and fucked me harder. I felt him cum in me. He then slapped my face with his wet cock and said from now on you obey my every command or Ill fuck your ass so hard you will hurt for a week!

My first time I begged him not to but he took me anyway. It hurt like hell & I was crying and begged him to stop. He said shut the fuck up bitch. and fucked me harder. I felt him cum in me. He then slapped my face with his wet cock and said from now on you obey my every command or Ill fuck your ass so hard you will hurt for a week!
I got hard reading that. Is something wrong with me?

Somewhere I read an article that black men see white men as female,that they don’t differentiate and just look at them as they would white women.that they don’t consider themselves gay while fucking them. Any thoughts on this?
I don't know if the ones that are fucking me consider themselves gay or not but every black man that has ever fucked me has made DAMN sure that I knew and still know that I am their Bitch.

There was a black man who worked in shipping and he always called me shrley.,, Im Don. One day I asked him why & he said because I look like a girl I saids but Im a man & he said no your not, your a female walking around like your a man. Then he put his fist in my crotch and said, see, there's nothing there. Just a clit! I was so embarrassed and humiliated and hen said let me show you come with me. I was scared as he led me tol a room and pulled my pants down. He pushed me over a chair and started to enter my ass. I started to cry and he said yeah,m cry bitch, now you know you are a bitch. That was the day I changed forever

Back