Do black men look at white men as female?

FGBPm2kXMAAqHt3.jpg

That's exactly how I want to be. I am training my bol pussy and my throat to be able to please Black Men. I have a 9" dildo which I use to open myself up while I am dressed in sexy lingerie and feeling so slutty. When I can take the whole 9" I will look for a Black Stud to use me, :sex: :qos::lips:

This is how I want to be used. :lips::lips:
This would be my dream cum true if I ever get the courage to undergo huge breast augmentation surgery.

Yes I agree. I too have realised that I was jealous of the women because I wanted what they were getting. I hadn't realised I had this longing for Black Cock but I have accepted now that I do. I now crossdress and I need to be Black Fucked while dressed as a slut for Black Men. :lips:

I want to look like these slutty pussy bois when I get Blacked and turned into a BBC Slut. ❤️ :sex::lips::qos:
ugh...I need a black man to fuck my brains out!

I noticed also that it occurs frequently tha a black guy sees a white guy as female or more female. In a way it has also a lot to do with relative power between people. I am working in the cultural sector and most men there are more efeminate on average then compared to construction workers. When I am between my colleagues I am not really being perceived as being more effeminate but if go having a ******* with friends of mine that are working in the military I am clearly seen and considered as the the less manly guy of the group. I think also that black man are much more close to nature and have more preserved the primitive instincts of the human race because of natural selection and hard conditions their ancesters had to go through what makes that only the strongest survived. White people are anyhow on average weaker through all the artificial help and less hard conditions of the last centuries in the west. I also think that black guys do not see themselves as gay when thay are fucking a white guy, they simply want to cum and when there is no woman around a white guy will be fine. A little bit as in prison inmates that fuck the less manly guys in prison. For most of them this is not because they are in love or attracted to men but simply to orgasm. Also there is the automatic adaptation of humans to a situation to have a more serene life. If your wife fucks another guy you can be jealous and fight all the time, be stressed and loose her. If your wife see you as the less performing, less manly man around there is a lot of chance that friends that are around and certainly her cuck will considerate you as the beta. That kind of social and sexual role pressure wil also induce to confirm this role your self to get more serenity instead of fighting it. It is then also a kind of self fulfilling prophecy...

From my time on this Forum and on SL , I formed the following opinions. Just like life, everyone different. There are BBC who just like females and consider themselves straight. Others like females but also like to see white boys and Asians , etc cuckold more for a power trip; other BBC's will take a cuckold husband and use him or "her" sexually. Then there are those BBC that like to have sex with men. And my favorite our BBC's that like women and white boy's as sissies or gurls. I find it sexually simulating being dress as a gurl and having sex with a BBC, I don't need to cum only the need to please a BBC. I have found out on SL that many "straight" BBC will have sex with me as my avatar is female and my profile clearly state I am a TG gurl in SL. Now I don't know how many of the BBC's on SL are actual Black males but I do believe there are a lot of BBC's who would do a white gurl just to have power over white boys.

From my time on this Forum and on SL , I formed the following opinions. Just like life, everyone different. There are BBC who just like females and consider themselves straight. Others like females but also like to see white boys and Asians , etc cuckold more for a power trip; other BBC's will take a cuckold husband and use him or "her" sexually. Then there are those BBC that like to have sex with men. And my favorite our BBC's that like women and white boy's as sissies or gurls. I find it sexually simulating being dress as a gurl and having sex with a BBC, I don't need to cum only the need to please a BBC. I have found out on SL that many "straight" BBC will have sex with me as my avatar is female and my profile clearly state I am a TG gurl in SL. Now I don't know how many of the BBC's on SL are actual Black males but I do believe there are a lot of BBC's who would do a white gurl just to have power over white boys.
What is SL?

What is SL?
From SL web site: With thousands of virtual experiences and communities, you'll never run out of places to explore and people to meet. Music clubs, roleplaying communities, virtual cinemas and more. Second Life is always wonderful, sometimes weird, and 100% wow-worthy. https://secondlife.com/ screen cap of my avatar with a bulls

Attachments

• Screenshot 10-22-2022 19.17.59.png
    Screenshot 10-22-2022 19.17.59.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 26
In my experience, we white guys are intimidated by black men. We are afraid of them. They see that. They love bringing us down, taking our manhood and humiating us. Just to show us how weak we are. Once it happens we are forever submissive and do what we are told. Many of us become full time bitch's.

Yep, I agree. Whenever I'm near a group of them or pass them in the street, I feel intimidated. And yet I yearn for them to "take me", turned on by their dominance.

Back