Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

It was amazing just taking it in my hand for the first time. Compared to mine it felt so hot, heavy and thick. Then to slide it into my mouth and feel it on my lips and tongue was almost hypnotic.
I always fantasized about bbcs, but never done it...maybe Im too shy or nervous, I dont know

I've got a black man that lets me stop by every couple weeks. He just sits down and points to his crouch. I get to take it out, suck him until I get his load (of course I swallow). I usually get to lick on down and suck his black balls and I always go a little further, got my tongue in his ass finally. I don't think about other men, and I've got a gf, but I just love when I get to visit him.

I have recently a couple months ago met up a black man with about 9 inch thick cock. I go to his house 3 to 4 times a week now on his lunch break and he always feed me his cock and his cream filling.

Recently he's been more dominant I'm only allowed naked before him. And have to beg for his cum. Mmmm I love being his submissive

Back