Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

I didn’t know I’d eye the stud so obviously in the locker room gym showers. But apparently caught me looking, didn’t mind though. Began flirting a bit, squeezing ass if he’d walk by behind next.
Next thing you know I’m squatting with back pressed to lockers and neck full of dick

False. Incorrect. Not even close to being true. STRAIGHT black men don't feel any threat to their sexuality, however STRAIGHT black men wont allow another man suck their dick. And most real straight black men aint going for that superior/inferior *******. Thats mostly what white guys do and fantasize about. I'm glad u said "in my experience", so that Should tell u that it's not all, or not even most black men that think this way. Real STRAIGHT black men only allow women to touch/suck them. Anyone else is simply not STRAIGHT
My white wife will only play alone with her Black lovers and mostly it’s because they have no interest in a white boy watching him and the wife he’s fucking.
My wife’s first black lover told her right off the bat that she can not have me alone with them, not going to happen he told her.

I actually thought about this a long time ago when thinking about what actually makes someone gay. I was actually thinking about the glory hole though... it could be anything on the otherside... as long as it felt Im pretty sure id get off.
I've never been to a glory hole but I have thought about it a lot. Mostly because I don't want to be seen in one. The second reason .. If I were to blow how do you know who your going to blow ..lets say you wanted to try a BBC only ?

I agree. Kind of. But why would a studly black guy want to be with another man, unless he was bi? He could get pussy any time he wanted. Get a blow job from a pretty face. But for down low brothers, perhaps, a punk ass white boy might fulfill a certain kink. Then, of course, white boys would def take it like a girl take it. Hard. Deep. Ravage that ass.
I've met a couple of black men from Reddit who needed their dick sucked so I offered. My experience has been that if they are horny enough and don't have a women and if they are sure nobody will find out they will let a sissy white boy suck their big dick. A guy I met there is ok with it given those terms and I've met him a few times.

The generalizations about Black vs White on this site are annoying. Let's talk about straight vs gay vs bisexual. I think it is safe to say that every man likes receiving a blowjob. Many straight men are bothered by the idea that it is a man touching their genitals, but if you put a blindfold on them and tell them that it is a beautiful woman sucking them, they will orgasm in seconds.

If you place a blindfolds on ten men and have them receive blowjobs from five women and five men. They would probably choose the men as better cocksuckers, because men understand how it feels to receive fellatio and will have better technique. This might be an interesting scientific experiment for your next swinger's party.

The question is whether Black men are willing to accept enough bisexual contact to receive fellatio from another man. This is where I would tell them to release their taboos and enjoy the orgasm. A large percentage of men would not be willing to do that, but those who do are guaranteed a good time.
Excellent post...and I couldn't agree more!

Thanks SouthTampacpl, you're clearly a black man who knows the game and what's real. I've always been proud to service a black bull -- as you said, just getting the chance is an honor, and I like to do a good job to show my appreciation for all he's done to my gf. That means swallowing every drop of that hot black load.

I have no desire to suck a white man's cock, but black cock calls me.
I'm with you! I ONLY suck BLACK cocks. I'm a crossdresser. I get dolled up and get an overpowering desire to suck BLACK men to completion! Ive had 2 BLOWBANGS with 5 hung BLACK men! What an experience! They left happy and I did too.

I have found the more feminine and pretty you can make yourself, the more Bulls will take interest. A passable, pretty sissy cuck will draw Bullies attention as much as the Hot Wife. Especially if you flirt, wiggle, bat your eyes and act the part, darlings! In short, yes!
When my wife and I shared bulls I was ALWAYS dressed in sexy clothes: sheer black pantyhose, a tight pencil skirt, my 46DD bra with DD prosthetics, a see thru top and a long blonde wig. My wife would do my make-up REAL slutty. I looked pretty good. The bulls gave me as much attention as my wife, running their hands over my nylon clad thighs and feeling my tits! Some would kiss me passionately which REALLY got me in the mood to suck their big, BLACK cocks! Many would come by when my wife was away. I had them call me an hour before they came over so that I could get "dressed up" for them.

When my wife and I shared bulls I was ALWAYS dressed in sexy clothes: sheer black pantyhose, a tight pencil skirt, my 46DD bra with DD prosthetics, a see thru top and a long blonde wig. My wife would do my make-up REAL slutty. I looked pretty good. The bulls gave me as much attention as my wife, running their hands over my nylon clad thighs and feeling my tits! Some would kiss me passionately which REALLY got me in the mood to suck their big, BLACK cocks! Many would come by when my wife was away. I had them call me an hour before they came over so that I could get "dressed up" for them.
My wife has us both in stockings when she uses the strap on. I love when she slides her hands up and down my stocking covered smooth legs.

I think one of the things which helps a straight Black man to accept having his cock sucked by a white boi is if the boi is in chastity and has gone to the trouble of dressing in nice sexy lingerie and stockings, high heels and is fully made up with nails painted and wearing perfume and a little jewelry, earrings, so he/she presents herself as feminine as possible. xxxx
Yes, exactly!

GIF by Zack Kantor

Back