Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

In my experience, straight Black Men feel absolutely no threat to their sexuality from being served by or using a white boi. Black Men in general operate on higher octane testosterone and from their superior vantage point even a white male is relatively feminine. So their higher sex drive coupled with the natural subservience of a white boi makes for a convenient and satisfying hole(s).
I agree. Kind of. But why would a studly black guy want to be with another man, unless he was bi? He could get pussy any time he wanted. Get a blow job from a pretty face. But for down low brothers, perhaps, a punk ass white boy might fulfill a certain kink. Then, of course, white boys would def take it like a girl take it. Hard. Deep. Ravage that ass.

White men - have you found that its easy to hook up and suck and black guy and please him? Is it easy to "seal the deal"...Or does he only want the wife involved? Very curious.
I’ve got a regular that chased me for three years before I let him have it he would fuck me 24/7 if I could take it. I couldn’t imagine anything being more erotic. Glad I gave in🥃

I agree. Kind of. But why would a studly black guy want to be with another man, unless he was bi? He could get pussy any time he wanted. Get a blow job from a pretty face. But for down low brothers, perhaps, a punk ass white boy might fulfill a certain kink. Then, of course, white boys would def take it like a girl take it. Hard. Deep. Ravage that ass.
I think it is giving power to the Master Race. and him taking it from the white *******. He showing who is the KING., not a sexual desire to be with another male but to take his.. soul

I think it is giving power to the Master Race. and him taking it from the white *******. He showing who is the KING., not a sexual desire to be with another male but to take his.. soul
I don’t feel any special need to bow to anything or look up to anything but the more black Dick that gets shoved in me the more I want. My best friend in high schools dad stayed on me for a solid 3 years before I gave it up to him. Trust me, the last thing on my mind was sucking someone’s dick or getting 15” of dick shoved in my ass. Then out of now where he saw a window of opportunity and put some bait out there and I swallowed it. That guy made me love black dick. He introduced me to black dick and a bunch of it. Those days are in the past and we’ve moved on except for our yearly fuckfest that I’m looking forward to. My point is that I give it up because I love it, no other reason.

These guys are down low brothers from the neighborhood. Got an insatiable need to fuck. Get some strange. Get their nut in multiple fashions. Deep down they know they are on the gay spectrum. They hide it well. Almost always into pussy... but on occasion, they like fucking a tight ass. And watching a man forfeit his manhood. Watch him suck dick like a bitch.

To me there’s nothing hotter than fucking a sissy’s, cuck’s or fag’s throat especially when they’re hungry for it. Only a couple of white bois have actually sucked my cock, drained it and then drained it a second time none stop.
This Sissy Cuck has a mouth/throat that you can abuse with your cock!

White men - have you found that its easy to hook up and suck and black guy and please him? Is it easy to "seal the deal"...Or does he only want the wife involved? Very curious.
For me it's been nearly every single guy. Hell even if I don't have a female with me I still seal the deal.

Attachments

• IMG_20210531_045115605.jpg
    IMG_20210531_045115605.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 93
  • VID_20210418_040605621_exported_27783~2.jpg
    VID_20210418_040605621_exported_27783~2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 88
These guys are down low brothers from the neighborhood. Got an insatiable need to fuck. Get some strange. Get their nut in multiple fashions. Deep down they know they are on the gay spectrum. They hide it well. Almost always into pussy... but on occasion, they like fucking a tight ass. And watching a man forfeit his manhood. Watch him suck dick like a bitch.
Well said and very true

The generalizations about Black vs White on this site are annoying. Let's talk about straight vs gay vs bisexual. I think it is safe to say that every man likes receiving a blowjob. Many straight men are bothered by the idea that it is a man touching their genitals, but if you put a blindfold on them and tell them that it is a beautiful woman sucking them, they will orgasm in seconds.

If you place a blindfolds on ten men and have them receive blowjobs from five women and five men. They would probably choose the men as better cocksuckers, because men understand how it feels to receive fellatio and will have better technique. This might be an interesting scientific experiment for your next swinger's party.

The question is whether Black men are willing to accept enough bisexual contact to receive fellatio from another man. This is where I would tell them to release their taboos and enjoy the orgasm. A large percentage of men would not be willing to do that, but those who do are guaranteed a good time.
I actually thought about this a long time ago when thinking about what actually makes someone gay. I was actually thinking about the glory hole though... it could be anything on the otherside... as long as it felt Im pretty sure id get off.

Back