Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

To me there’s nothing hotter than fucking a sissy’s, cuck’s or fag’s throat especially when they’re hungry for it. Only a couple of white bois have actually sucked my cock, drained it and then drained it a second time none stop.
Would love to suck you dry, second shot will be like water 💦 but I’ll swallow that too.

I've been sucked by a few white guys....its amazing how they crave black cock and their mouths are always so hot and accepting of a big black rod View attachment 2287690
It is certainly true for me. I lose my mind when I'm sucking black cock. I get so horny that I'll do whatever he wants me to do. Once I gave in and tried sucking black cock I was hooked.

Attachments

• 20200603_220646copy.jpg
    20200603_220646copy.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 35
I’ve sucked a few black cocks. It nine like the first one I had. He was super cool, clean and non pushy. Omg his cock was so huge! I could barely get my mouth around to and it had to be 11-12” long... it looked like a Lysol can, no exaggeration. I tried to take it in my ass but it wouldn’t fit.
That’s kinda funny. Opposite of my story. The biggest black cock I ever had was over 9” and very thick. He was also super cool. No matter how I tried; I couldn’t get his cock very deep in my mouth and I couldn’t get my mouth open enough to keep my teeth from scraping his magnificent cock. He never complained but I felt terrible for the poor quality blow job. I apologized and offered up my ass. He was unsure, thinking if I couldn’t take that beast in my mouth then he wouldn’t fit in my ass.
he fucked me like a champ! I took his load deep in my ass. I really wanted to swallow it but he was really into the fuck so I let him cum wherever he wanted to.

The generalizations about Black vs White on this site are annoying. Let's talk about straight vs gay vs bisexual. I think it is safe to say that every man likes receiving a blowjob. Many straight men are bothered by the idea that it is a man touching their genitals, but if you put a blindfold on them and tell them that it is a beautiful woman sucking them, they will orgasm in seconds.

If you place a blindfolds on ten men and have them receive blowjobs from five women and five men. They would probably choose the men as better cocksuckers, because men understand how it feels to receive fellatio and will have better technique. This might be an interesting scientific experiment for your next swinger's party.

The question is whether Black men are willing to accept enough bisexual contact to receive fellatio from another man. This is where I would tell them to release their taboos and enjoy the orgasm. A large percentage of men would not be willing to do that, but those who do are guaranteed a good time.
No we don’t... we prefer your wife or girlfriends throat
That’s why I always accompanied my wife to the glory hole. I loved sucking dick more than she does,and she likes it a lot. Had my teeth replaced by dentures, to be a better cock sucker , always the fluffer at gangbangs ,had not a single complaint 👅💕

Back