Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

as someone said earlier must would enjoy it in a gloryhole situation. The difficulty is one on one..maybe after the bj the guy is embarassed

It's an interesting thread for sure ..It's one of those things ..no matter how many people you ask you can get a different answer So if you suck BBC your at least bi and maybe only blow BBC . And if your black maybe you will only take a BJ from a white boi ... I speak for myself when I say I've known a few blacks who had a thing for having a white boi blow them ... First time I saw a real BBC I knew I wanted suck it ...up till then it never crossed my mind to do anything with a male.. NEVER

Interesting; I can see that in that context. In public always saw it along the lines of 'fuck your white social norms, we're rubbing our sexual prowess in your faces and you can kiss our asses' type thing. The guys I see doing it are definitely not swish in any way. They look like they'd ravish a white boi in any alley given half a chance.

I've read about the prisons origin story, but in general, I agree with you. And I'll tell you, it's hot seeing a black guy or a black boy sagging. Face it, those black asses are pretty much perfect, and whether they're showing off that booty for a fine white slut or for a cuck like me, I'm cool with it.

Ok from a black man! It has nothing to do with dominance or Superiority, if you enjoy a blow job and your secure in your manhod, then get a BJ. I personally prefer a woman to be present for the visual but she can just sit and watch. A cuck will service a Bull to the best of his ability because he is proud to even get the opportunity! Again stop trying to please the general consensus and do what works for you! I have a cuck cpl where hubby drinks my load after i pull out of his wife!

Ok from a black man! It has nothing to do with dominance or Superiority, if you enjoy a blow job and your secure in your manhod, then get a BJ. I personally prefer a woman to be present for the visual but she can just sit and watch. A cuck will service a Bull to the best of his ability because he is proud to even get the opportunity! Again stop trying to please the general consensus and do what works for you! I have a cuck cpl where hubby drinks my load after i pull out of his wife!

Thanks SouthTampacpl, you're clearly a black man who knows the game and what's real. I've always been proud to service a black bull -- as you said, just getting the chance is an honor, and I like to do a good job to show my appreciation for all he's done to my gf. That means swallowing every drop of that hot black load.

I have no desire to suck a white man's cock, but black cock calls me.

I would let you suck me all day
And I’d gladly take that invitation. Your god cock must be worshipped and I am ready to serve. I will lick your ass and taint and suck on your scrotum while working your gorgeous cock between with my hands and mouth. My throat is yours to fuck. I apologize in advance squeeling with delight while sucking your cock and moaning with deep ******* every time you cum in my greedy mouth. I won’t stop my serving you until until you pass out or finally fuck my ass. I’d prefer the later.

I don't suck white dick, but I never turn down a black dick. Sometimes the black guys act as if they just want to punish the whiteboi more than get relief, but whatever they want to do, say, or feel is fine with me as long as I get to suck that BBC. Sometimes it makes me cum without even touching my own dick, especially when I take that black load down my throat.

Back