Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

Interesting; I can see that in that context. In public always saw it along the lines of 'fuck your white social norms, we're rubbing our sexual prowess in your faces and you can kiss our asses' type thing. The guys I see doing it are definitely not swish in any way. They look like they'd ravish a white boi in any alley given half a chance.
perhaps available sissyboi's should consider doing it (lowering their shorts to expose their butt cheeks), if their not dressed as gurls. xx

Black Men deserve that kind of on-demand submission. A white boi kneeling in service before a Black Man in public should and will be seen as proper, respectful and commonplace. We will get there as long as Black Men take the lead by openly flaunting their hyper-masculinity in our faces: obscenely titillating BBC prints and public flashes along with taking charge of all our women. Relentless, peaceful assaults on the mind like that, triggering the intrinsic white genetic urgings, will accomplish more than any militant resistance.
This is the most racist comment that I have seen on here. Even if it was true that all Black men expect and want white men to kneel in service in front of them, it is impossible for them to "take the lead by flaunting their hyper-masculinity in our faces." There are many militant White people who would lynch Black men who behave that way. Even those White people, who would accept Black men as equally in the right to express an alpha personality, would regard Black men as being sexually harassing in our modern enlightened society. If this is anything but a sexual fantasy for you, then you need to take the lead and flaunt your hyper-feminine submission in Black men's faces until one fulfills your fantasy of being dominated, but you probably will be accused of sexual harassment yourself before that happened. There are new norms in our culture for expressing our sexuality and part of them is that we do not flaunt our sexuality in anybody's faces regardless of race.

i'm from the UK but I have visited Florida (Orlando). xxx I promise I won't make a nuisance of myself Master but would you mind if I kept in touch with you, please? xxx I should tell you that i'm not a real girl i'm a white sissy (in chastity) from the UK, trying to make friends in this community. xx

Personally, I don't think anyone sucks cock better than an eager cock hungry cuck. I don't think women don't crave it like a sub cuck does. I've sucked cock and been told it was out of this world, and they felt I sucked it like my life depended on it. You find a desperate wannabe cocksucking cuck who has waited weeks, months, years to suck a cock, and I promise you, yu'll never forget it.

Bro fuck all that prison *******. Nobody is talking about that. And fuck yo attempt at trying to sound elegant and intellectual. Out here in the real world (not prison) real straight men aint allowing another man to suck his dick. There are plenty of ways of asserting dominance. But again that hierarchy and superior ******* is all fantasy *******. It's 2018 and everybody is equal. Blacks aint taking over the universe. Whites aren't crawling on hands and knees to kiss our feet. Stop living in your fantasy world. If u let men suck u or if u suck men you're not straight.
Well said there is nothing I could add to this!

The generalizations about Black vs White on this site are annoying. Let's talk about straight vs gay vs bisexual. I think it is safe to say that every man likes receiving a blowjob. Many straight men are bothered by the idea that it is a man touching their genitals, but if you put a blindfold on them and tell them that it is a beautiful woman sucking them, they will orgasm in seconds.

If you place a blindfolds on ten men and have them receive blowjobs from five women and five men. They would probably choose the men as better cocksuckers, because men understand how it feels to receive fellatio and will have better technique. This might be an interesting scientific experiment for your next swinger's party.

The question is whether Black men are willing to accept enough bisexual contact to receive fellatio from another man. This is where I would tell them to release their taboos and enjoy the orgasm. A large percentage of men would not be willing to do that, but those who do are guaranteed a good time.
Exactly the reason I abstain from gloryholes... because some deceptive deviant will always violate someone's trust and do something completely non-consensual... Thus engaging in nothing more then an act not that dissimilar to *******..

If a man is so desperate he has to trick another man into allowing him to suck his Winkle I feel he should be dealt with in accordance with ancient Roman law... y
He should have his testes crushed between two rough stones!... as I would be sure to implement if any man tried to deceptively gain access to my genitalia!...

The generalizations about Black vs White on this site are annoying. Let's talk about straight vs gay vs bisexual. I think it is safe to say that every man likes receiving a blowjob. Many straight men are bothered by the idea that it is a man touching their genitals, but if you put a blindfold on them and tell them that it is a beautiful woman sucking them, they will orgasm in seconds.

If you place a blindfolds on ten men and have them receive blowjobs from five women and five men. They would probably choose the men as better cocksuckers, because men understand how it feels to receive fellatio and will have better technique. This might be an interesting scientific experiment for your next swinger's party.

The question is whether Black men are willing to accept enough bisexual contact to receive fellatio from another man. This is where I would tell them to release their taboos and enjoy the orgasm. A large percentage of men would not be willing to do that, but those who do are guaranteed a good time.

I agree with this

As a white guy who considers himself straight, but open to almost any situation as long as everyone is cool and consenting, I'm very much curious to do it. In my marriage we did a bit of swinging. New things are no new thing for me. But recently I posted a thread looking to do just that while I'm on vacation in Tampa. I'm not interested in the stigma, taboo, cuck thing, or whatever. But as a dude who looks for good times where the good times are happening, I absolutely want to suck a black man off. I have a bucket list a mile long. My point being, the racist component that drives so much erotica is fairly dated. The idea of sucking a big cock kind of gives me a thrill. I have a choice in who and I would like a bk man. So yeah, interesting conversations over here. Dig em.
I'm linking my thread as a fyi:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wm-in-tampa-for-xmas-wants-to-suck-first-bbc.143827/

Back