Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

Black Men deserve that kind of on-demand submission. A white boi kneeling in service before a Black Man in public should and will be seen as proper, respectful and commonplace. We will get there as long as Black Men take the lead by openly flaunting their hyper-masculinity in our faces: obscenely titillating BBC prints and public flashes along with taking charge of all our women. Relentless, peaceful assaults on the mind like that, triggering the intrinsic white genetic urgings, will accomplish more than any militant resistance.

this is definately the direction i see society heading. Women will compete for black men while white boys feminize and submit to both.

Black Men deserve that kind of on-demand submission. A white boi kneeling in service before a Black Man in public should and will be seen as proper, respectful and commonplace. We will get there as long as Black Men take the lead by openly flaunting their hyper-masculinity in our faces: obscenely titillating BBC prints and public flashes along with taking charge of all our women. Relentless, peaceful assaults on the mind like that, triggering the intrinsic white genetic urgings, will accomplish more than any militant resistance.
Interesting vision but I doubt even the most brazen sissy bois like yourself would actually ever do it. Like you I live in Canada and that would be an odd sight seeing the first pioneers of such a movement openly offer their services that way to Black men on the TTC? Perhaps it might be better to pass out invitation leaflets to your place if you host, make your suggestion, and see what happens then?

Thanks to Black Men, we're already accustomed to seeing brazen Black studs walk around with pants below their butts and ass cracks showing. They tested our boundaries and we didn't resist. We're already a very feminized society. As more women take over power positions white men retreat into boihood. Consider Sweden, now to the point where white women are seized by migrants in public and it's not only not reported but it's considered hate speech to criticize it. No-go zones where whites are fair game as pleasure objects without repercussions will only expand. There comes a tipping point when any residual resistance would be quickly snuffed out with accusations of racism and jail time. Not hard to see how it would even be viewed as dutiful reparations - a debt service to be paid on terms the Black Man dictates.
That trend you stated that Black guys show their butt cracks, I saw on a documentary once that states it is something that originated in prison. When guys do that it is a message alerting that they are ready to get raped in their ass.

That trend you stated that Black guys show their butt cracks, I saw on a documentary once that states it is something that originated in prison. When guys do that it is a message alerting that they are ready to get raped in their ass.
this is a nice story, but my understanding was that their pants sagged because they had their belts taken away for attempting suicide

Thanks to Black Men, we're already accustomed to seeing brazen Black studs walk around with pants below their butts and ass cracks showing. They tested our boundaries and we didn't resist. We're already a very feminized society. As more women take over power positions white men retreat into boihood. Consider Sweden, now to the point where white women are seized by migrants in public and it's not only not reported but it's considered hate speech to criticize it. No-go zones where whites are fair game as pleasure objects without repercussions will only expand. There comes a tipping point when any residual resistance would be quickly snuffed out with accusations of racism and jail time. Not hard to see how it would even be viewed as dutiful reparations - a debt service to be paid on terms the Black Man dictates.
Nice you touch on reparations as well but seeing that a monetary form would be hard to pay out with so much deficits in the world, it would be ideal if it took another form like never paying any income tax, or free education for life, or do-nothing jobs where a Black guy can comfortably sit somewhere where white bois suck him and the Black guy gets paid $100,000+/yr doing so?

Last edited:
I'll believe a fairly mainstream fashion trend has multiple and unclear origins :)
If you watch that youtube clip, under 10 minutes, you will see that rappers also mimic this. That's why younger Black men copy this, even if they never did prison, to copy their rap heroes. But the music industry is spreading this so as to unwittingly make Black men into their bitches. Look for Professor Griff, one of the founding members of Public Enemy, he also echoes this truth as he is now freaking rich and he cannot be bought off too. The video was just under 30 minutes in length:

this is a nice story, but my understanding was that their pants sagged because they had their belts taken away for attempting suicide

Nope, its a prison signal for getting butt fucked. Black men have never been a risk for suicide. That would be whites, who are much more likely to commit suicide. But, most young black men who walk around like that think its a fashion statement and do not understand its origins.

Nope, its a prison signal for getting butt fucked. Black men have never been a risk for suicide. That would be whites, who are much more likely to commit suicide. But, most young black men who walk around like that think its a fashion statement and do not understand its origins.
Check out my link featuring Professor Griff just above your post and he talks encyclopedias about this! Some of which will floor you or here at my link that goes there:

And this is another Black guy who did prison time that speaks about the butt crack phenomenon among young Black guys too:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-thread-of-conspiracies.143638/

Last edited:
because ******* out rappers rambling on youtube are always the best factual sources ;)
He lived the life and he saw things that what most other people don't see. Nice you caught my typo but I corrected it as I was double checking my post. Consider it a half hour tv show. Collect the facts. See if you can find any fault with it. I'll say I am wrong and I'll shut up. If I am right you can quietly listen further to all his other content on youtube. Fair? No risk to you at all.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...cked-by-white-guys.142403/page-2#post-2129177

Last edited:
Back