Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

this is a nice story, but my understanding was that their pants sagged because they had their belts taken away for attempting suicide
Watch any prison documentary on t.v. and the inmates themselves will state the reason the pants are sagging is to advertise they are available for sex.

It's an interesting thread for sure ..It's one of those things ..no matter how many people you ask you can get a different answer So if you suck BBC your at least bi and maybe only blow BBC . And if your black maybe you will only take a BJ from a white boi ... I speak for myself when I say I've known a few blacks who had a thing for having a white boi blow them ... First time I saw a real BBC I knew I wanted suck it ...up till then it never crossed my mind to do anything with a male.. NEVER
The first time I looked at one in person I knew I’d suck it

Black Men deserve that kind of on-demand submission. A white boi kneeling in service before a Black Man in public should and will be seen as proper, respectful and commonplace. We will get there as long as Black Men take the lead by openly flaunting their hyper-masculinity in our faces: obscenely titillating BBC prints and public flashes along with taking charge of all our women. Relentless, peaceful assaults on the mind like that, triggering the intrinsic white genetic urgings, will accomplish more than any militant resistance.

dude... you're delusional. lol

I don't suck white dick, but I never turn down a black dick. Sometimes the black guys act as if they just want to punish the whiteboi more than get relief, but whatever they want to do, say, or feel is fine with me as long as I get to suck that BBC. Sometimes it makes me cum without even touching my own dick, especially when I take that black load down my throat.
I agree and I love it too

I would feel honored to be on my knees in public and a black man allowing me to suck those beautiful cocks. It's a privilege for all white sissy fags to be able to suck black cock. And if we are fortunate enough for them to breed our sissy cunts then be we truly we're blessed
Yes, indeed. Always a blessing

White men - have you found that its easy to hook up and suck and black guy and please him? Is it easy to "seal the deal"...Or does he only want the wife involved? Very curious.
I have found that all i had to do was tell two black friends i was bi. Obviously they both fucked me . then they both told a few black friends. They all started coming by the house on a regular basis, buttfucking the ******* out of me. Because im well, very attractive. I have been getting railed almost everyday since. And that was 4 years ago.I dont even have a choice anymore,they just walk in and start pulling my clothes off while im telling them i dont want it, they dont care. But nothing makes me cum harder than 11 inches of African meat up my ass. I guess, deep down i do want it. Im getting sooo much bbc, i dont even think about bbc anymore. Because, its always in my face! Lol

Last edited:
Back