do any white women think it's hot to make a cuck go bi for bbc?

Not enough women contributing thoughts.
That in of itself is an answer to the question. The site is primarily for White women who want Black men and vice versa. Few are interested in getting their men to be interested in each other or watching their White man service a Black man. They quite simply are not reading the bisexual discussion thread.

That in of itself is an answer to the question. The site is primarily for White women who want Black men and vice versa. Few are interested in getting their men to be interested in each other or watching their White man service a Black man. They quite simply are not reading the bisexual discussion thread.

They are but they don't tend to post thoughts in the public forums. A lot more think this is hot than is revealed openly. The problems are that bi forum has gotten too gay with the way the cucks and sissies are presenting themselves. That ruins it for everybody.

Last edited:
The next time that we meet up with our new BULL I will be wearing my pink cock cage, pink "sissy" collar with attached leash and have my pink jewel heart shaped stainelss steel butt plug in. I just shaved myself completely smooth all over including my arm pits and I have a very nice fit smaller framed body. My wife also helped shave me and says that I look like a hot lil sissy. He has not said that he will do anything to me the next time we all meet behind closed doors but I want to present myself to him looking like this and see how he reacts. My pretty wife wants me to look like this for him also.
Be sure to dress in sexy lingerie. That will seal the deal, I bet

yes I do find it hot. I mean boys have been sexualizing girls hooking up with other women forever so its time we take that power back and swing things the other way. besides if a guy is really asking his gf/wife whatever to fuck another man and wanting to watch...I say there is already an interest on his part for going there himself...maybe not in all cases but in a lot of them.

yes I do find it hot. I mean boys have been sexualizing girls hooking up with other women forever so its time we take that power back and swing things the other way. besides if a guy is really asking his gf/wife whatever to fuck another man and wanting to watch...I say there is already an interest on his part for going there himself...maybe not in all cases but in a lot of them.
For suuure. Honestly Id say in all cases... the cucks on this site hide through feelings of "humiliation" and "voyeurism", but in fact they want to suck and fuck cock no matter how hard they try to convince themselves otherwise. But there's nothing wrong with that! In fact its great!
Bisexuality and pansexuality feel incredibly freeing and wonderful!

For real though, imagine thinking, "Hey could I watch your cock fuck? No homo bro, I swear!"...... ROFL. 😆
Wake the fuck up everyone! Sucking cock aint no big deal. Feels good man!

You are exactly right

It sounds like you have experience dealing with cucks

Amen mistress

I had a pleasant but kooky college friend who was joined at the hip with a gay guy, who eventually confessed to me that she had kinda pimped for/with him, basically recruiting bi-curious guys to join them in oral threesomes, her blowing the bicurious guy while the bicurious guy blew the gay bff.

"OMG!" she tells me, "straight guys get SO hard when they start to suck their first cock!"

Now I liked her as a person, I thought she was interesting, but I never outright confirmed the truth of this story. She never identified who the guys were except to say they were music majors (I'm going to assume no more than two). However knowing the circles she moved in and her gay bff it seemed plausible to me. I guess I did doubt her veracity a little at first--she was definitely an oddball and assuming her story was true I'm not sure what to make of the psychology of it. She claimed she was still technically a virgin, and for her sexual experience to be so dependent upon the participation of a guy she obviously idolized but knew she couldn't have sexually (at least in the direct way) seemed co-dependent and maybe a bit unhealthy.

I was impressed though. I thought it was an interesting exploit, maybe even enviable from the standpoint of the challenge factor.

She reportedly moved on into lesbianism at some point. In hindsight maybe I should've been challenging and offered to set her up with a black guy. But it was her late night confession, I assumed it was a difficult one for her and maybe she chose me because she figured I was complicated enough to be not only tolerant but understanding. I told her hers was a very modern sort of experiment (a sincere compliment).

To answer the OP question, I can see the amusement factor in armtwisting a guy to do this. It wouldn't exactly lessen him in my esteem afterwards, but it's not something I'd feel compelled to do with a guy I had overwhelming esteem for in the first place. More, I'm not sure how likely I'd be to wind up with a black guy who would want this service from some white guy. Getting three people together who are all cool with this configuration and can make a fun little game of it might be a challenge. It sounds more like a kinky college lark than anything else, something to try maybe when you've come home from a rave.
you would be surprised how easy it is and how many men like having the husband suck them sort of like a double treat. It also makes everything easier since the husband and other guy cannot complain or get jealous

Interesting thought,, back in the eighties after my initiation my then husband on finding out about my infidelity during his RAF exercises, after the arguments and fights lol)expressed a minor desire to get involved. At that time I was having none of it and we divorced shortly afterwards.

Fast forward to to day and I have my sissy colleague who just adores looking after and fussing over me at work and my home, Pansy, as I like to call him will do anything to avoid a situation whereby he’s here when my fellas here, he really intimidated by him lol and I find myself trying “accidentally” cause these situations as they turn me on a little. Now reading these posts I might quiet like to see him take the black sword lol Am I bad?

Male half of a both bi couple here. She’s into BBC and over the years we’ve had several. One in particular we both liked very much and he became a regular in our bedroom. I’d mostly sucked him in preparation for him giving her a good fucking. One day he was horny but she was working which frustrated him that he couldn’t come sink his cock into her tight pussy and give her a good breeding. She suggested since I was home he could use my services instead if he needed relief. He did like the fact that when we played I was usually dressed Fem in some way and he especially liked the fact I had tits he could play with as well. He text me and told me to be ready for him and that she had given me to him for the afternoon to use for his pleasure. Now I’d been fucked before but never by him and he was a big boy down there so I wasn’t sure I could handle him or not. When he arrived I was dressed and waiting. Didn’t take long before I was on my knees swallowing his cock. As he was already Horny it didn’t take long before he had me on the bed with my ass in the air and in position for him to use. A good application to lube to my hole and then I felt the pressure as he pushed into me for the first time. Thankfully he took his time and let me get use to his size then before long he was buried inside of me and began to give the the best pounding I’d ever received. I understood then why she loved playing with him so much. Before he was finished my legs were shaking and we finished with me riding him cowgirl when hit my prostate just right and we both finished with him having depositing a massive load deep in me and me cumming all over his stomach. From that point on I was hooked and she got to watch a repeat performance of him making me his bitch during our next threesome.

Attachments

• A7245A91-A08B-4042-857D-1FC2C3A16B38.jpeg
    A7245A91-A08B-4042-857D-1FC2C3A16B38.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 3A91A56C-DD57-4CD9-8927-2D7E008F7B15.jpeg
    3A91A56C-DD57-4CD9-8927-2D7E008F7B15.jpeg
    645.7 KB · Views: 206
Back