do any white women think it's hot to make a cuck go bi for bbc?

Interesting thought,, back in the eighties after my initiation my then husband on finding out about my infidelity during his RAF exercises, after the arguments and fights lol)expressed a minor desire to get involved. At that time I was having none of it and we divorced shortly afterwards.

Fast forward to to day and I have my sissy colleague who just adores looking after and fussing over me at work and my home, Pansy, as I like to call him will do anything to avoid a situation whereby he’s here when my fellas here, he really intimidated by him lol and I find myself trying “accidentally” cause these situations as they turn me on a little. Now reading these posts I might quiet like to see him take the black sword lol Am I bad?
Deliciously bad. 😈

I was always clozeted bi, experimented with white guys when I grew up. Always left me feeling gross, and wrong afterwards. Always had the itch, and in my twenties, I hooked up with my first BBC. As soon as my lips wrapped around that thick cock, I knew I was an addict for life. Unfortunately, I've never found a woman that shares my views. My daydream has always been to be part of a totally black owned couple, accepting our roles as fuckholes for bbc.

My ex wife did enjoy this but only with lovers she was in love with.. She told me she needed to see them dominate us both and if we were going to do this we should do it together as a couple. If I was going to share her and her fall in love and get what she needed then we should each acknowledge our places in the relationship and show them I accept her feelings for him and show him I accept he him physically and mentally taking my place sexually and I accept my new role in all our lives and relationship by showing them both I submit to him sexually as a better lover and really help create an atmosphere of submission to help increase her desire for him as the alpha male instead of me and for him to feel more energized to fuck her better than I can as her alpha male to give her what she needs by showing them how much I understand and accept his larger cock and give him a dominating desire to cum inside her pussy in front of me and her accept and admit that more after he pegs me and I fluff his cock in front of her and thank him afterwards by cleaning them both. She needs alpha dominate bulls to please her and part of that is them dominating over her man who she loves, but needs to see the bond broken visually so she can accept and admit her feelings and needs have changed for me and grown in different directions.

I can't tell you how hot this is for women. I didn't ask. But I get very excited, hot and hard, when I take dicks in my ass and throat in front of a group of women. Or when women connect me to another white boy in 69 pose. I think women like all of this because they put male cocks into me with their own hands.

I can't tell you how hot this is for women. I didn't ask. But I get very excited, hot and hard, when I take dicks in my ass and throat in front of a group of women. Or when women connect me to another white boy in 69 pose. I think women like all of this because they put male cocks into me with their own hands.
Yep had them guide dicks in my mouth and my ass too

yes I do find it hot. I mean boys have been sexualizing girls hooking up with other women forever so its time we take that power back and swing things the other way. besides if a guy is really asking his gf/wife whatever to fuck another man and wanting to watch...I say there is already an interest on his part for going there himself...maybe not in all cases but in a lot of them.
Kendra, I couldn't agree more. If a man wants to hear about it and watch, he's probably pretty keen to get involved. Either her or her bull ordering him to become involved is a huge driving factor for many wanna be cuckolds.

my wife fed me cum one night , made me clean the next then had me suck the next guy she fucked. I was soon fucklicking and eventually a young black fucked me . We were staying at the Jardin D'Antoinne in Montreal. It made everything much easier for all involved and demonstrated that i was totally supportive. It felt strange to walk after
Damn that’s Hot. I would not mind trying Fuck Licking myself.

Back