do any white women think it's hot to make a cuck go bi for bbc?

The next time that we meet up with our new BULL I will be wearing my pink cock cage, pink "sissy" collar with attached leash and have my pink jewel heart shaped stainelss steel butt plug in. I just shaved myself completely smooth all over including my arm pits and I have a very nice fit smaller framed body. My wife also helped shave me and says that I look like a hot lil sissy. He has not said that he will do anything to me the next time we all meet behind closed doors but I want to present myself to him looking like this and see how he reacts. My pretty wife wants me to look like this for him also.

Last edited:
The next time that we meet up with our new BULL I will be wearing my pink cock cage, pink "sissy" collar with attached leash and have my pink jewel heart shaped stainelss steel butt plug in. I just shaved myself completely smooth all over including my arm pits and I have a very nice fit smaller framed body. My wife also helped shave me and says that I look like a hot lil sissy. He has not said that he will do anything to me the next time we all meet behind closed doors but I want to present myself to him looking like this and see how he reacts. My pretty wife wants me to look like this for him also.
I you can get a pair of matching pink high heels that will help - they will make your ass look soooo much better

I had a pleasant but kooky college friend who was joined at the hip with a gay guy, who eventually confessed to me that she had kinda pimped for/with him, basically recruiting bi-curious guys to join them in oral threesomes, her blowing the bicurious guy while the bicurious guy blew the gay bff.

"OMG!" she tells me, "straight guys get SO hard when they start to suck their first cock!"

Now I liked her as a person, I thought she was interesting, but I never outright confirmed the truth of this story. She never identified who the guys were except to say they were music majors (I'm going to assume no more than two). However knowing the circles she moved in and her gay bff it seemed plausible to me. I guess I did doubt her veracity a little at first--she was definitely an oddball and assuming her story was true I'm not sure what to make of the psychology of it. She claimed she was still technically a virgin, and for her sexual experience to be so dependent upon the participation of a guy she obviously idolized but knew she couldn't have sexually (at least in the direct way) seemed co-dependent and maybe a bit unhealthy.

I was impressed though. I thought it was an interesting exploit, maybe even enviable from the standpoint of the challenge factor.

She reportedly moved on into lesbianism at some point. In hindsight maybe I should've been challenging and offered to set her up with a black guy. But it was her late night confession, I assumed it was a difficult one for her and maybe she chose me because she figured I was complicated enough to be not only tolerant but understanding. I told her hers was a very modern sort of experiment (a sincere compliment).

To answer the OP question, I can see the amusement factor in armtwisting a guy to do this. It wouldn't exactly lessen him in my esteem afterwards, but it's not something I'd feel compelled to do with a guy I had overwhelming esteem for in the first place. More, I'm not sure how likely I'd be to wind up with a black guy who would want this service from some white guy. Getting three people together who are all cool with this configuration and can make a fun little game of it might be a challenge. It sounds more like a kinky college lark than anything else, something to try maybe when you've come home from a rave.

my wife fed me cum one night , made me clean the next then had me suck the next guy she fucked. I was soon fucklicking and eventually a young black fucked me . We were staying at the Jardin D'Antoinne in Montreal. It made everything much easier for all involved and demonstrated that i was totally supportive. It felt strange to walk after

Back