Do any white women find the cuckold psyche intriguing or appealing?

It didnt turn me on from the day i heard about it from my bf. What did turn me on where Black men. And then when i got more into it, i realized, this White guy, my bf/ cuck was going to let me have every thing i want, it did turn me on. Whats more dedicated then a man willing to give up his own "intercourse life" for me and allows me to enjoy what a really want. He is my beste friend, my love, but not the guy that fucks me right.

But boy it turns me on watching him jerk of while i get fucked. Hearing him talk to friends about seks, knowing the closest he gets is watching me fucking bbc. That turns me on just as much:love:
We cucks want our partners to have the best sex possible and we perceive that as being interracial sex with big black men. In our minds there's something about a white woman having sex with a black man that sets us on fire, and we perceive the white woman and black man having the same level of pleasure.
For some cucks, the interracial conditioned ones, nothing supplants having a white female partner who likes big black men, and that's why such women are so attractive to us.

Well yeah, it is intriguing as hell. Marry a small dick white boy who knows in advance that he can't compete with black men, allow him to pay all the bills, and let him watch or tell him to get out when wifey is having epic sex with sexy alpha black men? Intriguing squared.
Have you found your Cuck yet?

I came to this site specifically trying to understand the cuck mind.

I guess I’ve slowly evolved into this sexually dominant woman. I’m naturally strong and have been that way forever but I equally like a strong male partner.

I was turned on to the Cuck mind by an ex but he was more of a fake bisexual guy, pissed me off, because I turned into a whore for him like I’d never done but he cheated on me.

Before that my ex was open minded after I cheated and said he wasn’t sexually enough and wanted me to do whatever while he was in a military training school, we were too young, too many people got involved and therefore ruined our marriage. People don’t even understand an open relationship.

Then about 13-years ago, on a phone sex line, looking to talk w black men a kinky white guy fully turned me into his cuckholdress and I was hooked.

I’ve never had a full-on cuck relationship, but honestly thought I could find my perfect white guy here and we might unite.

I have a fantasy of a handsome, successful, very great kinky partner who gets off on my over-the-top desire for flings with young black men. That’s a cuckold but not a sissy boi.

I come from a successful background and know that unless I found a cuck with everything I could never leave my current vanilla relationship. My sexual fantasies are 💯 black men, my romantic and life partner fantasies are my white husband who let’s me have it all.

I’m selfish, conservative but still kinky and figure finding the lid to my pot is a long shot! Either way he’s what I’d call a cuckold!
Have you found your Cuck?

Reading this, I think about the male orgasm—I enjoy giving my lovers a gushing, spasming orgasm, believing it to be something I can’t imagine. Perhaps that’s how a white, male pet feels seeing his white female lover fuck a beautiful black man/men.
I'm an alpha, I enjoy my women giving pleasure and enjoying that she is able to enjoy other men. I like the feeling of the dominance of being able to share her and being able to choose the bull to service her. I get quite romantic after, as kind of a further reward for her being a good girl in pleasing others for me, but its important to me that she enjoy it. I hope that rambling makes sense.

I often wonder what a bull thinks about being asked to fuck a wife or a wife being requested to fuck a bull.

As a white woman, I like them for how attractive and dominant they are ..., and for those Big Black Dick, who completely fill my three white ones and hot holes of white bitch.... :blackgrimace: :blackgrimace::lips:

No I have not.
However, I’m finding many suitable young black men who excite me.

I have very particular tastes of what I want and the strong, sophisticated, well-to-do, highly-educated, white male who is decently endowed and would enjoy me being a dominant mistress/hot wife may be a unicorn.
I see......I have a Tiny, Thin, Limp Dick.......Classic Cuckold I guess.

And you too can own my secret of flipping house for pennys on the dollar. I’m looking for a few motivated, select people to buy my plan to get rich from flipping houses……. For 16 easy installment of 169.99 you could live the life of the rich and famous………………..
Yup. I have had the offer a number of times. Always wondered by the 99 cents.

Just saying that when i read most of then stories. The guys are always rich powerful men in a position of power. Bosses, CEOs etc. They are always in great shape with 6 pac abs. Hung like race horses. The reality is much different. Think Harvey Winestein. Yes i know i missed spelled his name but you get the point.

We cucks want our partners to have the best sex possible and we perceive that as being interracial sex with big black men. In our minds there's something about a white woman having sex with a black man that sets us on fire, and we perceive the white woman and black man having the same level of pleasure.
For some cucks, the interracial conditioned ones, nothing supplants having a white female partner who likes big black men, and that's why such women are so attractive to us.

i feel the same as a black woman about black men. The best sex they can have is with a white woman.

Last edited:
Yeah, I find it at least intriguing... especially the part where a cuck hubby provides financial support to his wife and her bull(s), even though hubby is only allowed to watch. Makes for an ideal situation for wife and her lovers... have their cake and eat it too.

It’s very hot and as a black woman, I love the idea of financially supporting my black husband and his white lovers while I only get to watch. I want them to enjoy the fuck out of each other and I would only intervene to suck his dick and eat his ass.

It’s very hot and as a black woman, I love the idea of financially supporting my black husband and his white lovers while I only get to watch. I want them to enjoy the fuck out of each other and I would only intervene to suck his dick and eat his ass.
How did it all start, that he fucks other girls in front of you? Do you make him nut back to back sucking him after his affairs?

unfortunately I was speaking hypothetically, I haven’t tried it yet and I’m not married. But I’m looking for a black guy that is into this fucking lifestyle 😩😩
So would you date and support a black guy who admits he can't keep his dick in his pants? What if he gets other girls pregnant, will you stay?

With that attitude you must be inundated with white cuck wannabes? And with that face and body you must be inundated with big black bulls too!

If we were free from all the social, cultural, national and historical constructs that constrain us and define us, God knows what levels of happiness we could attain.

If we were free from all the social, cultural, national and historical constructs that constrain us and define us, God knows what levels of happiness we could attain.

So true, I do wonder which generation will end the taboo of interracial relationships and cuckolding, the current generation at/leaving college appear to have the least taboo views on IR, so when they become more politics aware and become the major players in politics, could the taboo of it reduce? You couldn't see mainstream politicians admit to cuckolding now, but, in the future it could happen.

You read stuff from younger people and they seem more open to talking about and actually discussing IR cuckolding. I hope it does become more mainstream.

I think for many guys being a cuckold just suits their nature, personality and sexuality. It's the relationship they most desire and are happiest following, and is now more possible than ever to fulfil.
That said, without the presence of big dominant black men and white women in my milieu I wouldn't have these desires and would probably just go down the monogamous vanilla route.

I think for many guys being a cuckold just suits their nature, personality and sexuality. It's the relationship they most desire and are happiest following, and is now more possible than ever to fulfil.
That said, without the presence of big dominant black men and white women in my milieu I wouldn't have these desires and would probably just go down the monogamous vanilla route.

Yes it’s just something about these two groups that drive me crazy. Watching them fuck is so fricking beautiful and arousing.

Back