Do any white women find the cuckold psyche intriguing or appealing?

Yes it’s just something about these two groups that drive me crazy. Watching them fuck is so fricking beautiful and arousing.
I totally agree, there is something so erotic, primal and taboo about big black men and white women together. As a white male and you a black female, we have to observe this eroticism from the outside. But even that offers so many possibilities, it's just finding the right person to make it happen.

It didnt turn me on from the day i heard about it from my bf. What did turn me on where Black men. And then when i got more into it, i realized, this White guy, my bf/ cuck was going to let me have every thing i want, it did turn me on. Whats more dedicated then a man willing to give up his own "intercourse life" for me and allows me to enjoy what a really want. He is my beste friend, my love, but not the guy that fucks me right.

But boy it turns me on watching him jerk of while i get fucked. Hearing him talk to friends about seks, knowing the closest he gets is watching me fucking bbc. That turns me on just as much:love:
This turns me on 😈😈😈😈🙏♥️♥️♥️

For me there's just something so erotic and taboo about a big black man having sex with a white wife, even more so if the black man is better hung and bigger and more dominant than the white hubby. This sets my cuckold feelings off big style!
For me there’s something about knowing that black guy is married but is still unable to resist that white pussy.

For me there’s something about knowing that black guy is married but is still unable to resist that white pussy.
Yes, especially if you're married to the black guy and you are a black female - it gives a similar sort of feeling that some of us white cucks desire. Just as the white cuck's wife craves big black men more than him, in this case the black man desires white pussy more than his black wife. Both give a kind of erotic and primal humiliation for the white cuck and black wife. This feeling can become very potent and addictive.

I think in 'normal' monogamous relationships a lot of these white cuck types would make very loyal, supportive and caring partners. I think they would also make great and supportive 'fathers'.

But their particular IR cuck fetish prevents them from going after these vanilla monogamous relationships. They only want white women that like big black men.

It's strange how things work out!

When I was younger there was no way I could have imagined I would develop strong cuckold desires, I just fancied girls and that was it. I still fancy girls, but want to have a cuckold relationship rather than a monogamous one - strange how our sexual desires evolve and how life pans out.

I find the cuckold psyche so interesting (because I'm a white male with one) especially because it appears that it's big black men with white women that really brings this out in many white males.

Back