Do any white women find the cuckold psyche intriguing or appealing?

Indeed it does! Being the Ma'am has responsibilities and choosing that dominant Alpha black male allows me to let go of all that for a short time, free of all inhibitions. I'm much more feminine when being dominated by BBC.
Although you reject us smaller white males by going after dominant alpha black males, we desire women like you so much. You imbue us white cuck types with a feeling like no other - only fellow white cucks can understand it.

Although you reject us smaller white males by going after dominant alpha black males, we desire women like you so much. You imbue us white cuck types with a feeling like no other - only fellow white cucks can understand it.
I can't say with a surety that I understand it fully, but I can appreciate the love and care I receive from my little sissy boy. He's the best...and not exaggerating. Please tell me more about the "feeling" that only you cucks understand.

I can't say with a surety that I understand it fully, but I can appreciate the love and care I receive from my little sissy boy. He's the best...and not exaggerating. Please tell me more about the "feeling" that only you cucks understand.
So difficult to accurately convey those magical interracial cuckold feelings. For me it's the feeling of my partner wanting sex with a male who is bigger and more dominant than me - and he must be black! The pleasure of being the beta white male and standing helpless as my partner chooses to mate with the alpha black male - knowing he can sexually excite my partner more than me and knowing he is physically stronger than me.

So difficult to elucidate all the maelstrom of emotions involved. But ironically the sexual attraction for the woman only grows stronger the more she desires her alpha black males.

So difficult to accurately convey those magical interracial cuckold feelings. For me it's the feeling of my partner wanting sex with a male who is bigger and more dominant than me - and he must be black! The pleasure of being the beta white male and standing helpless as my partner chooses to mate with the alpha black male - knowing he can sexually excite my partner more than me and knowing he is physically stronger than me.

So difficult to elucidate all the maelstrom of emotions involved. But ironically the sexual attraction for the woman only grows stronger the more she desires her alpha black males.
Amen.

Love sissies like you!

Another problem of being a white cuck wannabe compared to most relationships is that it means looking for a girlfriend who sexually prefers someone else! Implicit in my attraction for my fantasy white female is a girl who first and foremost likes big dominant black men, not a small white male like me! That certainly makes things harder!

That said, I think some white males and females may greatly complement each other regarding forming an interracial cuckold relationship.

The feeling that only us cucks understand. The problem with this is that it goes against the socially acceptable and culturally defined definition of what it means to be a man. That makes it an almost impossible subject to broach with other males. All the doubts have to be denied, and of course, male to male communication is belittled and true intimacy never occurs.

I think some of us cucks understand the lie that our society and culture imposes on us males. We can't all be alpha males, but society denies the pleasure that being a beta male can be. The male that isn't happy sexually dominating his partner, but is happy being submissive to his partner and who gets especially aroused when she is out dating big black alpha males.

The feeling that only us cucks understand. The problem with this is that it goes against the socially acceptable and culturally defined definition of what it means to be a man. That makes it an almost impossible subject to broach with other males. All the doubts have to be denied, and of course, male to male communication is belittled and true intimacy never occurs.

I think some of us cucks understand the lie that our society and culture imposes on us males. We can't all be alpha males, but society denies the pleasure that being a beta male can be. The male that isn't happy sexually dominating his partner, but is happy being submissive to his partner and who gets especially aroused when she is out dating big black alpha males.
You can broach the subject with me as I'm not a fellow male. :) I always appreciate your comments. Delve deeper if you can.

You can broach the subject with me as I'm not a fellow male. :) I always appreciate your comments. Delve deeper if you can.
I will try my hardest to convey and communicate how I feel, though this may not be the best of times here in the UK as it's gone 1am in the morning and lots of work ahead tomorrow. But thankyou for prompting me to interrogate myself and delve deeper into the recesses of my mind. It's something I want to do and need to do. A sort of 'coming to terms', 'acceptance' and 'freedom' moment.

It's so difficult to know where to focus. Is there something you particularly would like to know? That may give me a focus at least.

I will try my hardest to convey and communicate how I feel, though this may not be the best of times here in the UK as it's gone 1am in the morning and lots of work ahead tomorrow. But thankyou for prompting me to interrogate myself and delve deeper into the recesses of my mind. It's something I want to do and need to do. A sort of 'coming to terms', 'acceptance' and 'freedom' moment.

It's so difficult to know where to focus. Is there something you particularly would like to know? That may give me a focus at least.
Let's start with denial and humiliation. I get that it's a turn on for cucks. But what does that "turn on" turn into when there's no sexual climax to speak of? The cuck doesn't cum, is just continually turned on, building up, with no release. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum in that I want what I want when I want it. If someone gets me worked up, it would ******* me to not eventually reach a climax. So I would like to understand that.

And likewise, the humiliation is a turn on for cucks. I get that it helps ensure they stay in their place as much as denial does. So I see the benefits. It's a turn on for some women as well. I like being called nasty names...a whore, cunt, slut. But if someone told me my pussy was the worst they've ever had, my feelings would be hurt. How does it not hurt the cuck, but rather they enjoy the belittling? It makes sense that they feel undeserving of pussy. But how does that become a turn on?

Let's start with denial and humiliation. I get that it's a turn on for cucks. But what does that "turn on" turn into when there's no sexual climax to speak of? The cuck doesn't cum, is just continually turned on, building up, with no release. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum in that I want what I want when I want it. If someone gets me worked up, it would ******* me to not eventually reach a climax. So I would like to understand that.

And likewise, the humiliation is a turn on for cucks. I get that it helps ensure they stay in their place as much as denial does. So I see the benefits. It's a turn on for some women as well. I like being called nasty names...a whore, cunt, slut. But if someone told me my pussy was the worst they've ever had, my feelings would be hurt. How does it not hurt the cuck, but rather they enjoy the belittling? It makes sense that they feel undeserving of pussy. But how does that become a turn on?
Wow BlackQueenSpad you are asking some potent questions here. But questions that I should be able to answer as they are fundamental to who I am and the lifestyle I desire to live. I made a mistake last night and answered a question flippantly when overly tired and a tad worse for wear! I won't do the same again as tonight I'm absolutely shattered and off to bed soon before another busy day.

That said, I'm so enthused that someone is actually asking me such personal and intimate questions about myself. Ultimately, for all of us to live a fulfilling life we need to be able to answer such questions.

Over the next few weeks, when I have time, I will try and answer these questions to the best of my ability. I have attained a psychology and biology degree over the years and I hope they will inform me as I try to do this.

But I have to say to BlackQueenSpad, I really like you. I want to know more about you too. Why do you want to know so much about white cucks like me? One question amongst many others!

Wow BlackQueenSpad you are asking some potent questions here. But questions that I should be able to answer as they are fundamental to who I am and the lifestyle I desire to live. I made a mistake last night and answered a question flippantly when overly tired and a tad worse for wear! I won't do the same again as tonight I'm absolutely shattered and off to bed soon before another busy day.

That said, I'm so enthused that someone is actually asking me such personal and intimate questions about myself. Ultimately, for all of us to live a fulfilling life we need to be able to answer such questions.

Over the next few weeks, when I have time, I will try and answer these questions to the best of my ability. I have attained a psychology and biology degree over the years and I hope they will inform me as I try to do this.

But I have to say to BlackQueenSpad, I really like you. I want to know more about you too. Why do you want to know so much about white cucks like me? One question amongst many others!
I appreciate you taking your time to respond. I'll be here listening when you are ready to answer. I'm in no rush so take care of yourself and do you.

For starters, I have a cuck-hubby that I love very much and I think if I could understand all this better, then it has the potential for helping me fully embrace my role as his Ma'am. Granted, I don't have to understand fully to know that it works for us, but understanding would alleviate any past, present, or future guilt I may ever feel. I've asked my little sissy boy these same questions, and he answers the best he can. As to why I want the answer from you, I think you are a highly educated, deep-thinking soul. I've read your posts and comments and you seem to get it. There's lots of knowledge to be had from hearing your answers, I believe.

Take your time. As I said, I'll be here...

I appreciate you taking your time to respond. I'll be here listening when you are ready to answer. I'm in no rush so take care of yourself and do you.

For starters, I have a cuck-hubby that I love very much and I think if I could understand all this better, then it has the potential for helping me fully embrace my role as his Ma'am. Granted, I don't have to understand fully to know that it works for us, but understanding would alleviate any past, present, or future guilt I may ever feel. I've asked my little sissy boy these same questions, and he answers the best he can. As to why I want the answer from you, I think you are a highly educated, deep-thinking soul. I've read your posts and comments and you seem to get it. There's lots of knowledge to be had from hearing your answers, I believe.

Take your time. As I said, I'll be here...
My girlfriend is dominant with me, and slaves for the BBC. Her ultimate fantasy is to tie me up and fuck me from behind with her strap-on, while her bull fucks my throat until he is completely emptied out dry, with just my mouth. I don't know if i can do it for her? But she is so Hot n Petite!!!

Back