Do any white women find the cuckold psyche intriguing or appealing?

As a white male I know there is a type of sexual experience I can't offer my wannabe partner - and that's interracial sex where she has taboo sex with a man of another race, a black man.
I want her to experience this and enjoy it, in all it's aesthetic and culturally forbidden dimensions. A vicarious sexuality greater than an enacted vanilla and passionless one.

I don't think many white women can understand the psyche of white cuckold males. It's ironic, because such white cucks offer a lifestyle and relationship that could enable white women to have unrestricted sex, or breeding, with big black men while allowing for a supportive, caring and intimate relationship.

Never, when I've been thinking about my cuckold desires and envisioning a future relationship with a BBC loving white female, have I thought about having sex with other women. Likewise, I've never thought about having sexual contact with her black bull or bulls.

My focus is on the pleasure my partner is getting from good interracial sex, and vicariously that gives me a strong sexual and emotional pleasure.

Well said.

I'm sure it's difficult for most women to understand the desires of some white men to be a cuckold to a white woman who has black lovers. To be honest, it's difficult to understand it ourselves!

I'm sure most women think that there is an ulterior motive. Maybe he has latent desires towards black men, or he wants to be involved in a swinging type lifestyle and have sex with other women.

In my own case, and in the cases of most other white cucks, it really is about the vicarious pleasure we receive, when we imagine our white wives/gfs getting so much pleasure from interracial sex with big black men.

And the number of white men with this fetish seems to be increasing.

My Wife/Mistress loves it.....it was HER idea, not mine, to cuckold me and to have me surrender to Her Men.......that was eight years ago, and our poly Family group has grown into quite a large group now......and She has had me "give a proper welcome" to each and every "Real Man" that's joined us over the years......several of our Wives in the Family also were the ones that initiated their cuckold dynamic......so, there are a number of Women that definitely find it appealing......all our Wives loves seeing their husbands humiliated and degraded by our superior Black Masters and Mistresses....

The thing that I really wonder about is do guys genuinely want their wives pregnant by black lovers?
I think this depends on the individual cuck. I believe that most white cucks and cuck wannabes fantasize about their white wives/gfs getting pregnant by big black men, but in the real world, there are practical issues that make this difficult.

That said, there are many white cucks and cuck wannabes that would actively support their wives/gfs getting black pregnant. I also believe that most of these white cucks would probably be very supportive of their partners and make good fathers.

It is such a huge step and commitment to bring a baby into this world, but I believe that some white cucks have thought about this and are very committed to caring and supporting their partner and black baby. Let's face it, many biological fathers don't have fatherly instincts beyond the breeding urge!

I don't see anything wrong in a white cuckold male, who has strong and tenderly fatherly instincts, letting his white wife/gf be bred by a strong black man, and then he and his wife/gf raise the baby. Hopefully, the black bull will have a part in the baby's future too.

I think some white cucks are very aware that they may not be able to compete sexually, physically and genetically with a big dominant black male, but are aware that they would make good fathers and supportive partners. My only surprise is that white women don't take advantage of this.

Yeah, I find it at least intriguing... especially the part where a cuck hubby provides financial support to his wife and her bull(s), even though hubby is only allowed to watch. Makes for an ideal situation for wife and her lovers... have their cake and eat it too.
There is, of course, the financial benefit of having a supportive white cuck hubby that allows the white wife to have black lovers. However, I'd be interested to know if some white women actually find the interracial cuckold relationship exciting?

After all, it is quite taboo and breaks apart the norms and expectations of monogamous vanilla culture.

As a white cuck wannabe I too am amazed by all the white males on here who desire interracial cuckold relationships. Before the days of the internet I thought I was alone with this desire, but now it appears I'm one of many.

I am glad that I am not alone. It's great to hear from like minded people.

I never used to really think about this aspect of blacktowhite but I started reading more. Some of it seemed very erotic and I've liked posts and captioned pics.
But now, having read and seen a lot more I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with certain aspects and it worries me that I may have contributed to something that I think is unhealthy and bordering on racist and mysogeny.
Sorry.

I never used to really think about this aspect of blacktowhite but I started reading more. Some of it seemed very erotic and I've liked posts and captioned pics.
But now, having read and seen a lot more I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with certain aspects and it worries me that I may have contributed to something that I think is unhealthy and bordering on racist and mysogeny.
Sorry.
I really hope that the interracial cuckolding part of this website hasn't contributed to racism or misogyny in any way - there is enough of that in wider society! And I would feel great contrition if anything I've said has had a negative impact upon you or anyone else.

I can only speak for myself regarding my interracial cuckold feelings, but I can definitely say that they are an integral part of my sexuality and personality. I believe if I were to find the right lady to form an interracial cuckold relationship, such a relationship would be open, honest and with the volition of all participants, black and white. And I hope it would lead to fulfillment and happiness on all sides.

Ultimately, I don't know why I harbour such strong interracial cuckold feelings and have such an attraction to white women who like big black men. It could be based on elements of racism or the use of racial stereotypes, but I consciously try at all times to be aware of the scourge of racism and the impact it can have on oneself and others.

That said, I do think there's a wonderfully erotic world of interracial sex out there and the racial contrasts make it so exciting. I do think there is a demarcation between what goes on in the bedroom and what occurs in wider society, and that difference needs to be taken into account. Things said and done by consenting adults in private can't always be transferred to wider society, nor should they.

However, thanks for broaching this topic and being honest. It is good that we are all kept on our toes regarding racism and misogyny.

Back