Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I would start with Doc Johnson's Mr. Marcus and/or Realistic 8". Both are made of a very realistic material called UR3. They both come in black and are magnificently detailed. They are a nice size that almost any woman can handle, yet know she had a bbc. Mr.Marcus has a tapered head and is easier to insert. I would get both if I could.

ok thx for the info i will bye this ones

We love our Black toys. Nothing like the real thing. But it works! Love seeing the dark contrast against her beautiful skin. The Black toys always get played with first then I get to feel her pussy stretched out and wanting my nut soooo bad. All our toys are black. Our Black vibe goes everywhere with us. My sexy wife is Black only I'm the only white dick in her.
I love fucking her with our insertable dildo. I love squeezing into that black dildo and fucking her like the black cock slut that she is. And I fucking love her for it!
Xoxox

Last edited:
pd-1522-23-img-4-jpg.545153
I use this one..

How thick if you measure circumference?
I can not measure it right now, but according to the info on manufacturer's website it's "6.75 insertable inches (17 cm) with 2.25" girth (5.7 cm)". Not the fattest you can buy, but it fills her up real good and gives me the "well fucked"-feeling afterwards. :D

I can not measure it right now, but according to the info on manufacturer's website it's "6.75 insertable inches (17 cm) with 2.25" girth (5.7 cm)". Not the fattest you can buy, but it fills her up real good and gives me the "well fucked"-feeling afterwards. :D
Yeah I'm curious as to what the circumference is

Back