Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

Lex Steele is another good one.
We get most of ours through Amazon and packaging is very discreet. You would never know what was in the box. Highly recommend.

View attachment 383460 One night while playing, i just started rubbing it around her hole. She asked what it was, I told her it was a new toy. After teasing her for 10 minutes she said, well push it in. So i slowly ****** it in her tight pussy. At about half way, i teased again. Slowly pulling it out, then pushing it back in. She started to push back on it & said push it in my cunt. So i just started pushing & when it stopped she was at the balls. Then she said i'm fucking coming on that big black cock, oh fuck its big. I found it interesting as she had never seen it or knew i had it, but new it was black. Now every once in a while she asks me to fill her up with the dildo. One night before a black tie affair, we were getting ready and ended up using the dildo on her while she was trying to do her hair. I worked her pussy for 30 to 40 minutes, she came several times. Then we had to go. She didn't wear any panties under her dress and she told me she was soaking wet and her cum was leaking out. She said we have to finish what we started when we get home. Her pussy was throbbing all night. While we were dancing, she whispered to me..... I want a bigger dildo baby ok.
We have that same dildo. Absolutely love it.........

http://www.missvibrator.com/doc-johnson-black-thunder-realistic-dildo-12-inch-review/

This is the one we use... Bam Dildo is too big, this one is big but not overly huge like Bam!

I wish they would make a dildo styled after Mandingo!

I didn't care for the Black Thunder. My version was not very pliable so the curve was very uncomfortable. I think the Doc Johnson Mr. Marcus or The Realistic 8" are fantastic dildos to start with. I have bought dozens of dildos and I would say only about 1/4 of them are regulars. Many are simply disappointments, due to poor material, poor molding, too hard, too soft, etc. Several of my favorites are unfortunately not black. Sometimes its more about quality and feel. If anyone would like suggestions, just let me know what size you are looking for.

I didn't care for the Black Thunder. My version was not very pliable so the curve was very uncomfortable. I think the Doc Johnson Mr. Marcus or The Realistic 8" are fantastic dildos to start with. I have bought dozens of dildos and I would say only about 1/4 of them are regulars. Many are simply disappointments, due to poor material, poor molding, too hard, too soft, etc. Several of my favorites are unfortunately not black. Sometimes its more about quality and feel. If anyone would like suggestions, just let me know what size you are looking for.

I have the Realistic 8".... Doesn't quite have the length or girth i'm looking for....

I have the Realistic 8".... Doesn't quite have the length or girth i'm looking for....

The Brad Stone dildo is one of my favorite dildos. It is made of a quality material, the size is just right if you like a large cock, but not outrageous like Bam. I like that it tapers from tip to base, so it is a great stretcher. It inserts easily and will slowly stretch your girl without pain. She will love the size and thickness. This dildo also has nice texturing that stimulates as he slides home. We probably have 40 dildos and this is in the top 3. My wife can take about 8 inches of the 10 inch insertable length. Highly recommend. Google and read the reviews. I own two of these.

Depending where you are at, if you tell me what dildo you have and what you don't like about it, too small, too large, too soft, too hard, let me know and I can suggest something for you. We are all at different levels and are different body types, so it is not a one size fits all.

002.JPG

The Brad Stone dildo is one of my favorite dildos. It is made of a quality material, the size is just right if you like a large cock, but not outrageous like Bam. I like that it tapers from tip to base, so it is a great stretcher. It inserts easily and will slowly stretch your girl without pain. She will love the size and thickness. This dildo also has nice texturing that stimulates as he slides home. We probably have 40 dildos and this is in the top 3. My wife can take about 8 inches of the 10 inch insertable length. Highly recommend. Google and read the reviews. I own two of these.

Depending where you are at, if you tell me what dildo you have and what you don't like about it, too small, too large, too soft, too hard, let me know and I can suggest something for you. We are all at different levels and are different body types, so it is not a one size fits all.

View attachment 512798

Thanks for the recommendation... I may try this one out (Even though it's not black!)... Any experience with the "squirting" dildos?

We've got a couple that the wife likes to roll play with and tease me, telling me how they're stretching her and how good they feel.
Check my other posts, I linked to them ones we had bought

Back