Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I bought one for my wife that was "mistakenly" Black haha. I told her it was supposed to be smoke but for some reason it showed up much darker than that. But at 8" its about an inch longer than me, and slightly thicker, on a removable cup. So not only have I used it on her with me hands a few times, but on occasion, when I am stuggling a bit with stamina, I have pulled the cup out, and popped it into the vacu-lok strap-on harness and used it on her like that as well. Not that the color had anything to do with it for her, as I am the one with the Black cock obsession in the relationship, but I can say that that toy has given her a couple of the most explosive orgasms she has ever had. Using it on her brings more joy to me than it does to her in most cases. I have since bought her an identical clear one that she prefers, and that does sadden me.

Attachments

• Now you dont!.jpg
    Now you dont!.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Now you see Black..jpg
    Now you see Black..jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 106
I might have forgot to mention that I pull it out every opportunity I have when she is not home, to keep my throat in practice. She may not have any Black cock desires, but I sure as hell do, and I go down on Black cock every chance I get to service one.

Attachments

• Bbc2 3.jpg
    Bbc2 3.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 104
Yes. Wife has a strap on with interchangeable dildos. She puts it on and lets me suck the big black one....9" and super thick. After awhile she will take it off for me to fuck her with it as I lick her clit....I totally love it

We have one modeled after Lexington Steele. My wife really enjoys it, especially when I am eating her out or fingerings her clit while fucking her with it. Occasionally when she's really worked up we can even do double vaginal with it and me.

this is what i want to do with my gf first! But i dont now witch black Dildo is good? Can anyone post some good ones?
I would start with Doc Johnson's Mr. Marcus and/or Realistic 8". Both are made of a very realistic material called UR3. They both come in black and are magnificently detailed. They are a nice size that almost any woman can handle, yet know she had a bbc. Mr.Marcus has a tapered head and is easier to insert. I would get both if I could.

my hubby brought me a black one last year 7" long I told him to throw it away as I would never use it last week we were having sex and I wasn't in the right frame of mind I couldn't cum so he asked if he could use it on me because I was by now so turned on I said yes , my god I came in seconds of it entering me it was a very deep orgasm never had one like that before and after I cum I whispered to him im glad you never got rid of it when I asked you to it defiantly does the job . we have used it a few more times since and every time I have a deep orgasm I love it but I also love my hubby fucking me with his real one lol

I would start with Doc Johnson's Mr. Marcus and/or Realistic 8". Both are made of a very realistic material called UR3. They both come in black and are magnificently detailed. They are a nice size that almost any woman can handle, yet know she had a bbc. Mr.Marcus has a tapered head and is easier to insert. I would get both if I could.
AGREED

I HAVE BEEN USEDING A BLACK DILDO ON THE WIFE FOR A FEW YEARS. WE STARTED OUT WITH ONE ABOUT 7 INS LONG ABOUT MY SIZE AND AFTER A FEW MONTHS WE MOVE UP TO ONE ABOUT 8 INS. AFTER USDING IT FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS WE MOVE TO ONE A LITTLE BIGGER AND NOW SHE HAD 2 I USED ON HER ONE IS ABOUT 10INS WE USED IT TO GET THING GOING THEN WE MOVE UPTO THE REAL BIG ONE IT ABOUT 12 INS.AND SHE CAN TAKE EVERY INS OF IT NOW

I bought one a couple of years ago, a Bam strap-on, hubby freaked initially thinking it was for him. He uses it regularly on me it's quite big 10" x 2 1/2" diameter, but I love the size. I feel like I've fucked the Lakers afterwards. We call him Shaq, for obvious reasons.

Back