Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

i have been watching this thread and really enjoy the comments, pics and videos posted, especially from the hotwives. i think over time i have realized that i really enjoy the openness and love for enjoying sex and exploring the sensuality of one's body.. the color of the toy doesnt matter to me as much as the end product which is obtaining pleasure from pleasuring the woman and being a part of that in so many ways (visually, sexually, emotionally, etc). keep up the great posts.

My wife and I have several black dildos we use in the bedroom and she has also given them there own names. At first she was hesitant but now she takes em and is begging me for more! I love asking her if she loves getting fucked by the big black cock and she always screams YESSS!! The sight of her white pussy being stretched open by the black monster always makes me so fuckin hard!

Anyone try the Shane Diesel dildo? If so would your recommend it? I love the way his cock looks and imagine how good it would feel but some of these dildos just feel so fake. I also see there is one with a vibrator in it now.
I bought the misses the Shane diesel toy and she loves it!! The suction cup base is very strong and you can mount and ride anywhere! It is on the bigger side soo be aware of that.

I've lost count of how many I've had, now. It started when I was 18 and Hubby bought me a 7" ribbed vinyl black dildo that was slightly bigger than his cock, and I never thought I could go any bigger. Now my go-to dildo is an 8" Doc Johnson vibrating realistic dong that's much thicker than hubby. I also have a Doc Johnson "Black Thunder" that only comes out for special occasions, usually when I've already been stretched by the other toys and after a few glasses of whiskey!

I would just like to discuss this with other men and the rush they experience from it.
Nothing turns me on more when my wife goes in the drawer, takes out a dildo or two and goes to town. We only have black dildo's and she enjoys them a lot. They range in size from 6" and go up to 10" with different girths.

I now but some of the stores need a name so the can send it,or what cind of package the will put in,we whant full confidence.

Back