Do any of you ladies have a mom that had a black baby ?You are not black)

If I may, I'd like to move this down a generation.
My oldest, Katie, is almost 23 (in Jan). She obviously knows I have had mixed race babies. She saw me preg, she saw what I brought home. She asked and told her when she was old enough. She never seemed to care who fathered the baby. It was just baby brother baby sis to her.

If she loved and married a blk guy and had his babies, I'd have no issues accept the shock of being a grandmother.

I'd really, really REALLY like her to be married before she has k-i-d-s. However, if she finds herself being a single mom, I won't love her or my grand baby one bit less.

Being a single mom now has zero stigma attached to it. I like her to be in a relationship (ideally married). I'd hate for her to say "I just wanted to be a mom and found a guy and didn't tell him." I really hope I raised her better than that but only time will tell how well I did.

Last edited:
If I may, I'd like to move this down a generation.
My oldest, Katie, is almost 23 (in Jan). She obviously knows I have had mixed race babies. She saw me preg, she saw what I brought home. She asked and told her when she was old enough. She never seemed to care who fathered the baby. It was just baby brother baby sis to her.

If she loved and married a blk guy and had his babies, I'd have no issues accept the shock of being a grandmother.

I'd really, really REALLY like her to be married before she has *******. However, if she finds herself being a single mom, I won't love her or my grand baby one bit less.

Being a single mom now has zero stigma attached to it. I like her to be in a relationship (ideally married). I'd hate for her to say "I just wanted to be a mom and found a guy and didn't tell him." I really hope I raised her better than that but only time will tell how well I did.
Was it out of wedlock or were you married to a white guy when you had the *******?

Was it out of wedlock or were you married to a white guy when you had the *******?
I was married to Steve when I had my blk k-id-s. I'm concerned about my daugh-ter who is not married. She's smart, strong, independent and very determined. If she got in her head she wanted to be a mom, she'd be pregnant in less than a month.

Last edited:
I was married to Steve when I had my blk *******. I'm concerned about my ******* who is not married. She's smart, strong, independent and very determined. If she got in her head she wanted to be a mom, she'd be pregnant in less than a month.
Where is she from?

Where is she from?
LOL, No, I'm not introducing you................
She is from CA........however, the person she fell in love with and is going to marry next yr is another woman. Yeah, I did not see that coming. She had talked prev about "playing around "' with other gfs. It was oddly refreshing to ask me one time if she could bring Cas as her date to a dinner party we were having. In retrospect, I was more upset that she felt she had to ask. Cas is going to be an awesome DIL when they get married next year.

She is from CA........however, the person she fell in love with and is going to marry next yr is another woman. Yeah, I did not see that coming. She had talked prev about "playing around "' with other gfs. It was oddly refreshing to ask me one time if she could bring Cas as her date to a dinner party we were having. In retrospect, I was more upset that she felt she had to ask. Cas is going to be an awesome DIL when they get married next year.
Awww so so happy that it has all worked out for her in the end! ❤️

Beautiful. Hope they have a great wedding. Where are they going for their honeymoon?

Hawaii is the current plan. They plan to island hop. Of the times we've been there, they like the out of the way small towns and such.
That's great. I'm happy for them. I hope they have a great time together there and the rest of their lives. Your daugh ter is lucky to have a mom like you and so glad that she also respects your BBC lifestyle too.

Back