Do any cuckolds hang out with othe cuckolds?

I was shocked that I kissed Tim. I thought I was straight. I look at women's tits and their crotches if they are in tights, not at men's bodies. At the gym I ignore or look away from men's cocks. I am attracted to women, not men. But I kissed a man. After I blew him, and he came in my mouth. And why did I want to please Tim?

I called him and asked to meet at the bar. He showed up and I was full of emotions I can't name. I asked him if it freaked him out, and he said no, he liked it. He said I gave him a super blow job, better than his wife, and he loved it because it had been six months since he had sex with Denise.
He said, "It felt sooo good, better than her, and I needed it." I felt humiliated, embarrassed, but surprisingly, I felt satisfaction that I had given him pleasure. Maybe that's what women feel?

I called him and asked to meet at the bar. He showed up and I was full of emotions I can't name. I asked him if it freaked him out, and he said no, he liked it. He said I gave him a super blow job, better than his wife, and he loved it because it had been six months since he had sex with Denise.
He said, "It felt sooo good, better than her, and I needed it." I felt humiliated, embarrassed, but surprisingly, I felt satisfaction that I had given him pleasure. Maybe that's what women feel?
Your wife sounds deliciously evil getting you to suck Tim's cock. How did it go at the bar? Did you suck him again?

I have on and off had cuck friends over the years, one I even had have sex with a few times in front of the wives before they moved away. But have never been able to find the right one since or group for that matter. Would be great to have or create a 'club' of cucks for chatting etc. on here or Skype or something.
Mmm yes I’m game I’d love to chat with other cucks

I have on and off had cuck friends over the years, one I even had have sex with a few times in front of the wives before they moved away. But have never been able to find the right one since or group for that matter. Would be great to have or create a 'club' of cucks for chatting etc. on here or Skype or something.
Let me know when you set something like this up...Id love to be a part of it!!!!! :):qos::sex:

I was shocked that I kissed Tim. I thought I was straight. I look at women's tits and their crotches if they are in tights, not at men's bodies. At the gym I ignore or look away from men's cocks. I am attracted to women, not men. But I kissed a man. After I blew him, and he came in my mouth. And why did I want to please Tim?
I think it is a beta thing, not a gay/straight thing

The only time I get to interact with other cuck hubs is when we attend IR partys set up for black men to fuck our white wives. Since us cuck hubs are usually required to stay dressed during these events and are only there to watch the black men use our white wives it gives us time to talk and share our experiences and feelings about being married to a white woman who loves BBC. We watch our wife...other wives being used as the the black mens pleasure tools and chat about what were witnessing and how it effects our lives and marriages. Its really a great way to interact with other cuck hubs...get to know them and appreciate our lifestyle. :):qos::sex:

Any of you guys want to share what it felt like the first time you watched?
There were two first times for me; one where I first watched my late wife with another man and the second time was when I watched my current girlfriend with another man. For the sake of brevity, I will first describe the situation with my late wife. She had been dating and fucking this one guy for quite a while. I was never present although the two of them did accommodate me by photographing their naughty play after which my wife would share the photos with me when she returned home, something which I always enjoyed. Eventually after some coaxing and negotiations, it was agreed that her guy would come to our home and use her with me present. After he arrived my wife disappeared and changed into some slutty lingerie, than reappeared in our den. Within a minute or so, they started to embrace and kiss. I was completely enthralled! Soon after they retired to our bedroom. Her guy went down on her, licking and sucking her pussy. She returned the favor and took his cock in her mouth, sucking him with great enthusiasm. They eventually wound up fucking, changing positions often and really going at it. My heart was beating out of my chest as I watched, stroked myself, and took some photos. In short, this first experience was absolutely incredible. My emotions were a mix of humiliation, angst, and sheer excitement like I never felt in my life! We had many other sessions like this in the years to come but the first time is permanently burning into my memory!

The only time I get to interact with other cuck hubs is when we attend IR partys set up for black men to fuck our white wives. Since us cuck hubs are usually required to stay dressed during these events and are only there to watch the black men use our white wives it gives us time to talk and share our experiences and feelings about being married to a white woman who loves BBC. We watch our wife...other wives being used as the the black mens pleasure tools and chat about what were witnessing and how it effects our lives and marriages. Its really a great way to interact with other cuck hubs...get to know them and appreciate our lifestyle. :):qos::sex:

That's pretty much how it is for us, too. My husband often talks about the lively discussions that the cucks have at the parties......and every once in a while we'll change the rules up on them, like they have to be naked in chastity, or have their locked cocks hanging out.....just to keep them on their toes!

Back