Do any cuckolds hang out with othe cuckolds?

A guy I’ve made friends with is also a cuckold. We met at a swingers event and got talking and found out that we both enjoy having our wives fuck black men. We occasionally go out for dinner with our wives together. It’s quite a rush to sit their in a restaurant at the table with our soccer mom wives knowing that we both love it that they really enjoy sucking and fucking black guys :)

I've been a cuckold for six months. My wife was a hotwife for a year or so. She acquired a black boyfriend, and she started seeing him a lot. One weekend she told me she wanted me to be present while he fucked her. Just knowing that she was with him had been so hot, that I immediately said yes. We went to his place, and he embraced her and kissed her when we entered his house. We went to the bedroom, and on the way down the hall we could hear the sounds of enthusiastic fucking. It turned out to be his friend (also black, who had shared my wife, I found out later) and a woman who he was fucking--and a white man, sitting on a chair watching them. He had his dick out and was jacking off. As it turned out, they were a cuckold couple who belonged to the other black guy. This was the first time I saw my wife being fucked. The women were on their backs, holding hands. I'll never forget the sight of those two black asses going up and down between their legs, with their feet in the air. I was jacking off too.
When the men were done, the other white guy and I pulled up our pants, put ourselves away and awkwardly stood there. We watched our wives laying there with the black dudes, in puddles of cum. It was horribly embarrassing. Eventually I felt I had to say something, so I told him my name, and that that was my wife Jane. He said he was Tim, and his wife's name was Denise, and the guy on top of her was Ron.
This all happened a couple more times, and eventually I asked Tim if he'd like to get together for a ******* and talk about what was happening. He said he'd like that. We've had drinks a few times, talked about what it's like, what our wives are saying to us, how we feel about being left out, feeling inferior to their boyfriends, and wondering why it's so hot for us.
Do any other cuckolds know or hang out with other cuckolds? I'm really curious.
I would if I knew some in my area.

Back