Do any black men love women who cheat?

I'm not trying to judge anyone but in my opinion that's almost like asking "who likes accepting stolen property"!

Don't get me wrong I like a good deal but I love a clean conscious better! I have had many opportunities over the years in the lifestyle to creep behind the backs of plenty of hubby's but to me it too much like stealing or accepting something stolen and I am just not that guy.

I will say this I couldn't tell you if I have ever been played though. I have met numerous women over the years who said that they were in the lifestyle who did all the chatting and met me in private and I fucked them senseless and sent them home full and dripping wondering later if they really had their husbands permission!

I will blow your mind and I will blow your back out but I will do with hubby's permission and that's my mission! ♠️

I'm not trying to judge anyone but in my opinion that's almost like asking "who likes accepting stolen property"!

Don't get me wrong I like a good deal but I love a clean conscious better! I have had many opportunities over the years in the lifestyle to creep behind the backs of plenty of hubby's but to me it too much like stealing or accepting something stolen and I am just not that guy.

I will say this I couldn't tell you if I have ever been played though. I have met numerous women over the years who said that they were in the lifestyle who did all the chatting and met me in private and I fucked them senseless and sent them home full and dripping wondering later if they really had their husbands permission!

I will blow your mind and I will blow your back out but I will do with hubby's permission and that's my mission! ♠️
So you will not intentionally go after a married woman who is on the cheat but what if the woman comes on to you ?

So you will not intentionally go after a married woman who is on the cheat but what if the woman comes on to you ?
I always ask if a woman is married or not? If they say that they are then I ask if they are in the lifestyle? Almost always they have said yes! The ones who said no then asked if I had a problem with that I said yes I don't get down like that because I wouldn't want to be done like that myself!

To me that like sticking your hands in another starving man's plate taking food that doesn't belong to you! There are places in the world today that will still execute you for doing that!

Now I have had my suspicions over the years about women whom I have played with and phucked their brains out after chatting with them online only and not their husbands then met them alone for fun with the knowledge that their husbands knew what they were doing at all times! Did I ever get played out of some dicc by some of these women? That's definitely a possibility but what's important to me is my conscious is clear!

So if I realize that a woman is off the leash and trying to creep behind hubby's back and get me to rearrange her insides insides without permission I will respectfully decline no matter how back I want to hear her moan and see her dripping 💦 my cum out of her! As far as I'm concerned there's way too much married pu$$y out here to use with permission to be out here stealing married pu$$y without permission!

There are plenty of guys out there that will play with a cheating wife's goodies without permission and not think anything about it but that's them. That same guy probably wouldn't return you wallet either if he found it in the parking lot so why would he return you're wife? 😂🤣

Playing wit a cheating wife ceratainly adds to the excitment and knowing she'd rather be wit me than the husband is a rush. The image of her returning to her husband and family at her nice beautful home in the suburbs after being filled wit black seeds is amazing.
Okay, yeah, but is that better than knowing that both of them are committed to her being with you? And she’s not risking or jeopardizing anything with her family or marriage. Seems like that could be an opportunity to grow something amazing

One thing I found about the time sammy was cheating on me and was always on my mind during that turbulent time in my life with her was when she got pregnant I knew we’re not mine, I couldn’t stop thinking did whoever was the one who did it was did he intend to get her pregnant I so much wanted to ask di he deliberately make her pregnant or not
many years later I di ask one black guy whom I did talk to about it and asked him, he was one of the few she actually told that she was safe having had her tubes tied and asked him what di he think, he was quite open about it and openly told me that before she did tell him she had her tubes tied he had the opinion she was still fertile and he tried and he knew most mates his (black) who sought out younger married white women and a few had even competed with each other to see how many they could knock up
it was him that actually told me that they would smear the condom with Vaseline if the woman wouldn’t fuck bare because te Vaseline made the latex break up, the women didn’t know just assumed it burst

Alright, but what if it’s a married woman who’s not cheating?
from what i have iscovered in over 30 yrs it made no difference admittedly sammy was cheating at one time
we used to tell guys she was still cheating it seened easier that way, but even those that knew she was cuckolding me were the same, they didnt care two fucks if they were to get her pregnant
ok ther wer a few regulat bfs that may have been concerned but all the one offs who fucked her i believe didnt care, and when you look at it logically why would they even knowing she was married they didnt care, she had a husband who was going to take the blame he probably wouldnt even be around when she found out she was pregnant and knowing she was fucking others what could she do?

Yes, it’s just for the wife’s pleasure and I love to see her come on at big dick, that’s beautiful. She need to be passionate about it and better if she has feelings to him, lives shall never be borrowing. I know she love me I’m her soulmate and we have really great sex, I can make her come in 2 minutes and sometimes she squirts if she is really turned on.

Reactions: wit
I love sleeping with married women, doesn’t matter if their husbands know or not. I do have to admit that it’s a bigger rush when the husbands do not know, knowing that when I’m deep inside of her that she is breaking her vows with her husband and he has no idea

I did until I got shot in the chest. Left that situation alone cause he offered her to me but it was all good...I just fucked her again & never called the lady back. 🤷‍♂️

Back