Do any black men love women who cheat?

I always ask if a woman is married or not? If they say that they are then I ask if they are in the lifestyle? Almost always they have said yes! The ones who said no then asked if I had a problem with that I said yes I don't get down like that because I wouldn't want to be done like that myself!

To me that like sticking your hands in another starving man's plate taking food that doesn't belong to you! There are places in the world today that will still execute you for doing that!

Now I have had my suspicions over the years about women whom I have played with and phucked their brains out after chatting with them online only and not their husbands then met them alone for fun with the knowledge that their husbands knew what they were doing at all times! Did I ever get played out of some dicc by some of these women? That's definitely a possibility but what's important to me is my conscious is clear!

So if I realize that a woman is off the leash and trying to creep behind hubby's back and get me to rearrange her insides insides without permission I will respectfully decline no matter how back I want to hear her moan and see her dripping 💦 my cum out of her! As far as I'm concerned there's way too much married pu$$y out here to use with permission to be out here stealing married pu$$y without permission!

There are plenty of guys out there that will play with a cheating wife's goodies without permission and not think anything about it but that's them. That same guy probably wouldn't return you wallet either if he found it in the parking lot so why would he return you're wife? 😂🤣
Nice to see a man with scruples. Agree with you 100%.

Just curious if there are black men that prefer to be with a woman who is cheating on her boyfriend or husband. My wife use to cheat on me in college, and her one friend loved the fact that it was all done behind my back. What do you like about? What is your experience? And what was your favorite time?
I do that's a fantasy of mine

Reactions: wit
I think it honorable that men hesitate when on the prowl and run into a horny married woman. Feel bad for hubby. For a minute. And then give wifey what she wants with every fiber of her being. To taste black dick. To feel the power of Black as he fucks her silly. Makes her cum like a maniac.

I love women that cheat. Through my younger years I banged 12 different women that were cheating on their husbands. First one I was 17 and she was 28 married with 3 *******. It was exciting because I loved older women. Now I dream of the day when I will be married to a woman who bangs younger guys.

I totally prefer cheating white women. They deserve to have satisfying sex and black men deserve to take white pussy from their inferior husbands
Yes Sir yes please… hope you encourage them to make fun of her inferior husband too, especially when bragging to her girl friends about what a size upgrade you gave her

White guys love it as well. I have been a BWC bull for 20+ years and cheating pussy hits differently. There is a certain thrill to banging a guy's old lady on the DL.

I love women that cheat. Through my younger years I banged 12 different women that were cheating on their husbands. First one I was 17 and she was 28 married with 3 *******. It was exciting because I loved older women. Now I dream of the day when I will be married to a woman who bangs younger guys.
Same here sorta, my first cheating married piece of as I was 17. She was a buddy of mines mom in H. S. His dad worked out of town all the time and she had taken a liking to me. Man that was some sweet ass pussy. Also the first woman I nutted in regularly.

My ex firmly believed it wasn't cheating if the other guy was Black, and didn't count if she sent me video clips of them having fun LOL
Sooooooo according to her she only cheated on me one time in five years, yet she fucked at least 40 guys in that time that I'm aware of😈 LOL
I learned really fast not to question her logic on this.... THAT earned me a solid knee in the balls every time so.... Yeah 😂

Reactions: wit
Just curious if there are black men that prefer to be with a woman who is cheating on her boyfriend or husband. My wife use to cheat on me in college, and her one friend loved the fact that it was all done behind my back. What do you like about? What is your experience? And what was your favorite time?
I prefer the relationship to be open and consensual....the sex is way better when its unhindered

Back