disrespecting white women

I think people are missing the key point here. There are ******* here creating profiles. Watching and observing, taking this out in the world with. May have a ******* watching her mom's interactions with men, and so called Bulls! Thinking this behavior is normal. Same goes for men, their *******'s. They follow in your steps of banging sluts, and degrading women. Thinking it's cool.... Follow an ignorant baby home, and you will probably find a dumb ass parenttumblr_n5dua0HQpN1sgp55vo1_250.gif tumblr_mvwg3h6kPT1s9l6yxo1_r1_250.gif

I think if white women here. Want to used and degraded by black men... So be! And if the men here want to jump through hoops, and but on a monkey suit...... knock yourself out... Last and for husband let your wives disrespect you and the ******* to run off with Tyrone. While you provide her. Giving her a car and home+ her country club life-style. You deserve it.
LOL

I am not judging any consenting adult who chooses to do what they do without harm to others. Just as I have an opinion and a preference, so do others. I chose not to denigrate myself or allow others to do it to me. Having said that however does not change the fact that many who allow themselves to be treated in such a manner have self worth and self esteem issues.
Not necessarily true. A lot of people in control all the time, enjoy losing control and sometimes being humiliated. It is more a sexual turn on than a "self esteem issue."

Not necessarily true. A lot of people in control all the time, enjoy losing control and sometimes being humiliated. It is more a sexual turn on than a "self esteem issue."
We can agree to disagree. Losing control does not mean losing your sense of self.

We can agree to disagree. Losing control does not mean losing your sense of self.
I agree that humiliation can be dangerous and that it might go too far. Nevertheless, I don't agree that someone who wants humiliation has low self esteem. It can cause low self esteem. It's very complicated. It's more a need than a desire and it's powerful.

I agree that humiliation can be dangerous and that it might go too far. Nevertheless, I don't agree that someone who wants humiliation has low self esteem. It can cause low self esteem. It's very complicated. It's more a need than a desire and it's powerful.
Exactly what is it that you do not understand about WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE? Ok Dr. Phil?

I would say if you hook up with someone you are not dating or married to at a party both sort of talk dirty and rough, usually your wife will let you know if its bad.

Every black woman I've ever been with has loved being called the N word and other derogatory words. The nastier the better as far as they were/are concerned.

Interestingly many of them would never admit they like to suck or even suck cock. I remember this one young hot black girl, even after she was done sucking my cock, with my cum on her breath she would still deny that she ever sucked cock. lol

View attachment 83459
This Goddess is sooo worthy

I agree call me anything you want when your fucking me. But not in public. You know i'm your bitch and will do what you want so not at the grocery store please. ( maybe in the car though)
Interesting. How about in front of his friends? Or in front of your husband?
I find humiliation exciting in front of others as long as it won't get back to my employer or my family.

It's true that part of this gets bad cause guys get way over the top with this. To the point where the dirty talk or derogatory talk gets almost stupid because they take it too far. That's what makes women worry the most is men trying to do it that aren't really that great at it.
would love to see you sucking some black cock...

Back