Discussion on Kinks

livinnrevelry

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I’ve noticed as I age, I’m more open to sexual exploration and have found some odd kinks I enjoy.
In my mid 20s, I found I enjoy my dick being roughed up, like smacking, squeezing, and biting. I love the feeling of my dick been bitten as hard as possible, as close to the base as possible. I often like to flex it to combat the clamp of teeth being pressed against my shaft.
In my late 20s, early 30s, I’ve developed a kink for cumming in/on pussy, eating it out, then making out or spitting it into her mouth. Likewise, I’ll cum on my girl’s asshole, suck it up, then kiss her or spit my seed into her mouth.
To the single females and couples, what odd kinks have you encountered playing with singles or couples? Did it turn you on? Did it turn you off?
To the males, what odd kinks have you developed? How have your partners/couples reacted?

My wife the past few years, has taken on a sort of kink on being the first white pussy a young black man has had. She has fucked two 18 year olds on their birthday, well, one on his birthday and the other a few days after on a Saturday as he had school during the week when his birthday actually happened…..both swear it was their first taste of a white woman but hasn’t been their last as they both still randomly fuck my wife and they are about 20 now. Neither young boy know about each other and both are *******’s of bulls she has fucked and built a friendship relationship with for many years, both dads single and they thought, what a great birthday present.

Now, my wife is scheduled to de-white-Virginize another teenager, this one 19 on Wednesday, his uncle is bringing him over during the day and dropping him off. I’ll be in Chicago on a business trip, she’s going to send me pictures. He works for his uncle so uncle is giving him a special lunch hour or three off this week.

My wife is mid 50’s and i think as she ages, she gets turned on by being a young black man’s first experience with a white woman and white pussy…..she is starting to show interest in having a few more bulls to fuck coming out of all this covid bs and the one’s she’s been communicating with that she has shown me are all early to mid 20’s, ripped bodies and if accurate photo’s, very hung which is typical for black men for the most part anyways.

She was not into it at first, I had to convince and talk her into the first 18 year old and she said the sex wasn’t great but the excitement of knowing it was his first white pussy, kind of made her really horny and then of course, after they got her sexual treatment, they reach out to her constantly wanting her pussy And she loves the sexual attention. She also thinks its super extra kinky to be over 50, happily married 30 plus years and getting teen cock (legal as in 18 and/or19). I remember the second young man she pleasured, he was so nervous at first but damn, as soon as she touched his cock and stroked it a bit, he was just pouring precum and she got between his legs and licked it all up and sucked on his balls first, by the time she licked and made it up to his cock head and swallowed it all down, he was huffing and puffing, tensing all up and blew his load in like 30 seconds……she just kept sucking though, swallowed it all and slowly sucked his sensitive cock and was astonished how quickly it was back and ready for action and rode it for a good 15 minutes before he came the second time deep in her pussy. Both of the youngsters cum at least 5-6 times when they are over and have the time to get all the blowjob and pussy they want from her.

In my late 20s, early 30s, I’ve developed a kink for cumming in/on pussy, eating it out, then making out or spitting it into her mouth. Likewise, I’ll cum on my girl’s asshole, suck it up, then kiss her or spit my seed into her mouth

I love this kink. I did it for the first time well before I got into cuckolding. The girl I was with knew I was bi and that really turned her on. It was a spur of the moment thing, but I pulled out, came on her tits, then licked it off and we made out with mouths full of my own cum. Instantly got hard again and felt her get soaking wet, incredible experience.
But I agree that with age, I’m more and more open to kinks I thought unthinkable at a younger age. I bought a “cumming” dildo that is basically a BBC dildo with a tube and syringe that shoots any liquid you want through it. I fill it with cum like lube and roleplay with women or alone. I’ve had partners use it to cum on my face, or cream pie me. It’s an incredible feeling, only surpassed by the real thing.

As a bottom, taking or "accepting" Poz load is pretty kinky, I think.
Also, showing respect and appreciation by cleaning the cum and you-know-what-else off
my wife's bull's or a stranger's cock would qualify as well.
Being made to "felch" wife's or another bottom's butthole is nasty too.

My wife the past few years, has taken on a sort of kink on being the first white pussy a young black man has had. She has fucked two 18 year olds on their birthday, well, one on his birthday and the other a few days after on a Saturday as he had school during the week when his birthday actually happened…..both swear it was their first taste of a white woman but hasn’t been their last as they both still randomly fuck my wife and they are about 20 now. Neither young boy know about each other and both are *******’s of bulls she has fucked and built a friendship relationship with for many years, both dads single and they thought, what a great birthday present.

Now, my wife is scheduled to de-white-Virginize another teenager, this one 19 on Wednesday, his uncle is bringing him over during the day and dropping him off. I’ll be in Chicago on a business trip, she’s going to send me pictures. He works for his uncle so uncle is giving him a special lunch hour or three off this week.

My wife is mid 50’s and i think as she ages, she gets turned on by being a young black man’s first experience with a white woman and white pussy…..she is starting to show interest in having a few more bulls to fuck coming out of all this covid bs and the one’s she’s been communicating with that she has shown me are all early to mid 20’s, ripped bodies and if accurate photo’s, very hung which is typical for black men for the most part anyways.

She was not into it at first, I had to convince and talk her into the first 18 year old and she said the sex wasn’t great but the excitement of knowing it was his first white pussy, kind of made her really horny and then of course, after they got her sexual treatment, they reach out to her constantly wanting her pussy And she loves the sexual attention. She also thinks its super extra kinky to be over 50, happily married 30 plus years and getting teen cock (legal as in 18 and/or19). I remember the second young man she pleasured, he was so nervous at first but damn, as soon as she touched his cock and stroked it a bit, he was just pouring precum and she got between his legs and licked it all up and sucked on his balls first, by the time she licked and made it up to his cock head and swallowed it all down, he was huffing and puffing, tensing all up and blew his load in like 30 seconds……she just kept sucking though, swallowed it all and slowly sucked his sensitive cock and was astonished how quickly it was back and ready for action and rode it for a good 15 minutes before he came the second time deep in her pussy. Both of the youngsters cum at least 5-6 times when they are over and have the time to get all the blowjob and pussy they want from her.
I applaud your wife for helping these young black boys experience their first sexual encounter. Has she continued to allow them to visit her after this first experience?

I applaud your wife for helping these young black boys experience their first sexual encounter. Has she continued to allow them to visit her after this first experience?

Yes she has, one loves to stop by and just get his big cock sucked to completion, he’s over I’d say on average twice a week to let me watch her drain his nut down her throat. I love watching him stand in front of me while she’s on her knees and seeing his knees buckle, the loud grunts, knowing she’s done a good job and he’s giving us both a big reward!

Back