Did your penis shrink from chastity?

Has anyone shrunk their penis from chastity? I ask because I want to be put in chastity.

In time Penis will shrink if not used, so in chastity it will shrink
"If they don't do anything to maintain normal erections, they will get shortening of the penis," Kohler says. Without regular erections, penile tissue can become less elastic and shrink, making the penis 1-2 centimeters shorter.

In time Penis will shrink if not used, so in chastity it will shrink
"If they don't do anything to maintain normal erections, they will get shortening of the penis," Kohler says. Without regular erections, penile tissue can become less elastic and shrink, making the penis 1-2 centimeters shorter.
My hubs after 2 years of the cage

Attachments

• C67C0A5F-6DAA-4187-8162-060B78F8DF1D.jpeg
    C67C0A5F-6DAA-4187-8162-060B78F8DF1D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 247
  • A8FA657A-7D3E-4A65-8255-124FC42DBD41.jpeg
    A8FA657A-7D3E-4A65-8255-124FC42DBD41.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 245
Your Penis is a muscle.
The penis is NOT a muscle. Go back and take a human biology course, ffs. The penis is spongy tissue that fills with ******* when a man is sexually excited. ******* builds up inside 2 cylinder-shaped chambers, causing the penis to swell and stiffen. Stop embarrassing yourself by displaying your utter lack of basic information about how the human body works.

The penis is NOT a muscle. Go back and take a human biology course, ffs. The penis is spongy tissue that fills with ******* when a man is sexually excited. ******* builds up inside 2 cylinder-shaped chambers, causing the penis to swell and stiffen. Stop embarrassing yourself by displaying your utter lack of basic information about how the human body works.
Whatever you wanna call it Dickhead....It is tissue that can be affected by wearing long-term Chastity. FU

Has anyone shrunk their penis from chastity? I ask because I want to be put in chastity.
My hubby is voluntary caged since 13 years permanently (except for hygiene & comparisons purposes ) and the size of his penis has definitively à d permanently shrunk a lot ; from 2.8 " flaccid he has only o.47 " left and from 6.2 in erection he has only 2.1 " soft erections left. But we are all happy as he does'nt need an erection anymore to have so strong prostate and anal orgasms since he was 14 years old at school EVERY TIME our Bulls or me with huge strap on dildos are fucking him.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-lBOnUCDFSx (1).jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-lBOnUCDFSx (1).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 20200214_200146.mp4
    3.4 MB
Last edited:
I actually started wearing a caged after I'd started having erectile disfunction problems from age, but my wife loves teasing me sometimes by letting me take off my cage to tell me that I can fuck her if I can get hard, lol. No matter how much I tug on my nub there's no way to get a significant boner nowadays so no surprises there.
As a limp sisicuckold cuckold myself love the tease your wife gives , tugging on your limp nub with no results

Yes definately
Started with a tight cage and over night wearing it. 2 months later moved to a smaller cage.

We noticed with consecutive days wear especially over night, then the reduction in cage size an unbelievable amout of shrinkage... most of size would come back after a few weeks of non wear but not all length.

Straight after long periods in the cage i could pull my self off with 2 fingers... and would cum when still soft.

Yes definately
Started with a tight cage and over night wearing it. 2 months later moved to a smaller cage.

We noticed with consecutive days wear especially over night, then the reduction in cage size an unbelievable amout of shrinkage... most of size would come back after a few weeks of non wear but not all length.

Straight after long periods in the cage i could pull my self off with 2 fingers... and would cum when still soft.
This is great!!!

Yes definately

Yep.....I'm a two finger & Limp tugger too.....when I'm allowed.

Yes definately

Thank you.

Mine didn't shrink because I haven't been in long-term chastity. However, it has extremely reduced how firm/hard my erection gets as well as the difficulty of getting wood quickly because of it. If I'm not constantly stroking, it goes soft in less than 3 seconds.

I've also experienced that I now sometimes cum while still being soft...which can sometimes be less than ideal for wifey.

Mine didn't shrink because I haven't been in long-term chastity. However, it has extremely reduced how firm/hard my erection gets as well as the difficulty of getting wood quickly because of it. If I'm not constantly stroking, it goes soft in less than 3 seconds.

I've also experienced that I now sometimes cum while still being soft...which can sometimes be less than ideal for wifey.
Thanks for your reply. Do you wear the device overnight?

Back