Did your penis shrink from chastity?

Hey cucks. I really want to shrink my penis permanently. I've been thinking about it for years. It's not just a fantasy. Right now I'm smaller than average (5.5 inches) but I want to be a true cuck and have a small dick. Please don't make fun of me or try to psychoanalyze why I want to do it or try to discourage me. I'm 41 years old and I know what I want and I'm in a long-term committed relationship. My wife is supportive.

Has anyone else successfully shrunk their dick? Without castrating it 🙄 or using hormones.
I can help!!

Wear a medical mask,supposedly when the mask starts to break down,breathing the fibers from them will cause a mans penis to shrink,according to an article I read. Google it! Nobody wants a smaller penis though? What if the cuckold lifestyle don't work out for you,and there is no going back after altering yourself?

Hey cucks. I really want to shrink my penis permanently. I've been thinking about it for years. It's not just a fantasy. Right now I'm smaller than average (5.5 inches) but I want to be a true cuck and have a small dick. Please don't make fun of me or try to psychoanalyze why I want to do it or try to discourage me. I'm 41 years old and I know what I want and I'm in a long-term committed relationship. My wife is supportive.

Has anyone else successfully shrunk their dick? Without castrating it 🙄 or using hormones.
Bro making fun of people isn’t my gig being honest is. I would think that to be a medical thing but very interesting most want it bigger so I would suggest a medical doctor for this. Carry on your old enough to know what you want and I wish you nothing but the bet 👍

Back