Did you regret it or happy you went through with it ?

I don't see a whole lot of regret here ... :) I think some of the initial regret may come from violating the wedding vows, which most of us get drilled into us. But the older you get, the less important those become. There's a lot of cheating going on; the only difference is swingers are open about it. Most people aren't.

BTW, I don't consider swinging/open marriages/polyamory to be cheating. Cheating happens when people are not being honest. IMO if everyone is upfront, it's not cheating.
Well said man

We had fantasized about it for years inching closer and closer….The right guy came into the picture… a new coworker of hers…. We focused on him in our fantasies… he was interested in her and she was very much then in him…

my wife is Asian very cute and on the shy side she could never do it in front of me…. She also didn’t want her coworker knowing about this kind of lifestyle so the only way it could happen is if I let her do it secretly

I wanted it to happen so bad at this point I agreed…. their first time I never knew about it …I was told a month later that they have been together a few times but now I watch her getting dressed to go meet him at his apartment and the regret and jealousy is only when she’s driving away …but I love the feeling and I jerk off as the time passes knowing she’s with him…. It’s crazy but I do it over and over now.

I don't see a whole lot of regret here ... :) I think some of the initial regret may come from violating the wedding vows, which most of us get drilled into us. But the older you get, the less important those become. There's a lot of cheating going on; the only difference is swingers are open about it. Most people aren't.

BTW, I don't consider swinging/open marriages/polyamory to be cheating. Cheating happens when people are not being honest. IMO if everyone is upfront, it's not cheating.
With no disrespect intended, I think that's oversimplistic. I entered and submerged into this lifestyle with my late wife after we BOTH had affairs, so I do know the difference. I don't think most single/uncommitted men truly appreciate the delicate balance that is the sexuality, emotion, and CEREBRAL of self, significant other as individuals as well as a union. Look anywhere on this site or any other...all of the guys only talking about fucking the way they want it, delusions of their studliness, and so intrusive the ladies don't participate very long. The ladies on one hand owning their sexuality but haven't forgotten (for good reason) the reason they don't for the most part tell men ******* about what's in her head.

I broke it off with the best couple I ever met over 15 years ago. She and I were lovers, he and I were friends (SOB made me money laying lines on NCAA basketball!). Why? After two years, he wanted to watch just once and she adamantly refused and I was a Black man in the southern US fucking the assistant chief of police's wife.

Last edited:
That is a very delicate situation!
With no disrespect intended, I think that's oversimplistic. I entered and submerged into this lifestyle with my late wife after we BOTH had affairs, so I do know the difference. I don't think most single/uncommitted men truly appreciate the delicate balance that is the sexuality, emotion, and CEREBRAL of self, significant other as individuals as well as a union. Look anywhere on this site or any other...all of the guys only talking about fucking the way they want it, delusions of their studliness, and so intrusive the ladies don't participate very long. The ladies on one hand owning their sexuality but haven't forgotten (for good reason) the reason they don't for the most part tell men ******* about what's in her head.

I broke it off with the best couple I ever met over 15 years ago. She and I were lovers, he and I were friends (SOB made me money laying lines on NCAA basketball!). Why? After two years, he wanted to watch just once and she adamantly refused and I was a Black man in the southern US fucking the assistant chief of police.

Only until I started using the right head again...that man could ******* me a hundred different ways and EVERYTHING about it would've let him get away with it-are you fucking crazy, fool?
And he would have gotten away with it too. I had a similar situation. Many years ago, I met a girl who said she was into breath play, which I didn't even understand at the time. I didn't even meet with her. That could go south real easy, then I would left trying to explain a dead white woman!

And he would have gotten away with it too. I had a similar situation. Many years ago, I met a girl who said she was into breath play, which I didn't even understand at the time. I didn't even meet with her. That could go south real easy, then I would left trying to explain a dead white woman!
Wtf is breath play

Never regretted Sarah taking Thomas as a lover at all. Enhanced our marriage, deepened our love and trust in each other exponentially! Sarah knew that I truly loved her for who she was, even the part of her that lusted for Thom's BBC! In the first 3 years of our marriage, I had trouble lasting long enough to satisfy Sarah. After Thom became her regular lover in our 3rd year of marriage, he taught me several techniques on how to last for hours during sex, and Sarah was SO pleased at my new ability to please her completely in bed! Sarah lost her indoctrinated shame, embarrassment, and inhibition about sex that her Southern culture, family, community, friends and church had instilled in her. Sarah was still the same wonderful woman I loved so deeply, but she was now a lot more sure of herself and far less inhibited!

So NO regrets at all in Sarah taking Thomas as a lover for 10 years!

Back