Did you regret it or happy you went through with it ?

When you shared your wife for the first time did you regret if so why ? Did you enjoy it and glad you did it ? If so why ? Love to hear
yes regreted it for about 6 hours after i shot my load in her after, but wanted her to do it the next night again which she did and had same feeling after spunking again ,,, it was the same for the next few months and then it was like a ******* wanted more and more and still do 35 yrs on

No regrets for either of us other than wishing we had started this way earlier in our relationship instead of waiting until our late 30’s to begin…….wish I would have had black cock in her in our early 20’s and she said if I had asked then and really wanted it, she would have done it for us.

It can be a healthy experience if the bull and the couple agree on boundaries IMO. As the bull pleases the wife and she gets off and the husband enjoys seeing his wife happy, I don't see the problem. As long as everyone is consenting and staying happy, I don't see a problem.

It’s strange.
5 seconds after you cum - you will regret it and will probably hate yourself and have all sorts of emotions.

an hour later….. you’ll want it to happen again!
The important thing is not to cum whilst it’s happening.
because that leads to jealousy and all sorts of emotions.

video is a good piece of advice too.

because no matter how jealous or weird it feels…… you can’t say STOP to a video if it’s already happened.

It’s strange.
5 seconds after you cum - you will regret it and will probably hate yourself and have all sorts of emotions.

an hour later….. you’ll want it to happen again!
The important thing is not to cum whilst it’s happening.
because that leads to jealousy and all sorts of emotions.

video is a good piece of advice too.

because no matter how jealous or weird it feels…… you can’t say STOP to a video if it’s already happened.
thats 100% what its like 12 hours after catching mine cheating i was getting her ready to go and do it again but with a hard on as soon as i shot my load my feelings changed and i got all moody with her, that used happen lot during the following 12 months and she was getting pretty pissed off with me then, one night she was all ready to go and i said i wanted quick fuck before she left, i fucked her against the sink,, then my mood changed just as her date pulled up outside, i tried stop her going and she just walked out up the path got in his car and that was it until i saw her 7 hours later but this time with full sac everything different then

When you shared your wife for the first time did you regret if so why ? Did you enjoy it and glad you did it ? If so why ? Love to hear
Glad.. captured it on video. The noises, faces made, things she said as well as the things she enthusiastically allowed her bull to do to her is the sexiest thing. Seeing a large black cock balls deep in your wife’s pussy is a must..

Back