did you ever share your wife with one of your friends

Yes we had a hot night in a hotel where we arranged for a bull to call in. Jenny was blindfolded voluntarily and with her favorite bondage coughs etc. I sat in the chair opposite and watched him break her in missionary style. He made no sounds with only Jenny moaning slightly. We agreed for him to wear a condom but at the end i could see that it was split and hanging off when he pulled out of her. Something changed in her after that and I believe that the black seed does do something to a woman and since she has always craved black guys.

Yes we had a hot night in a hotel where we arranged for a bull to call in. Jenny was blindfolded voluntarily and with her favorite bondage coughs etc. I sat in the chair opposite and watched him break her in missionary style. He made no sounds with only Jenny moaning slightly. We agreed for him to wear a condom but at the end i could see that it was split and hanging off when he pulled out of her. Something changed in her after that and I believe that the black seed does do something to a woman and since she has always craved black guys.
I think you missed the question... was he one of your friends or just a bull? If just a bull your story is in the wrong spot.

although i have not shared my wife with a friend, i came home early from work one day and found my *******'s best friend eating my wife's pussy on the sofa in our living room. she told me to "gop the fuck back to work" ... and i did. i came home later and she was cooking dinner, and we never spoke about it.

Yes! Definitely! I did!
The first time was while we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. We had been married almost 8 years at the time. The night prior to the convention commencement we attended a pre-convention cocktail party, it was here that I met up again with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. I introduced him to my wife, Pam. The next night the 3 of us went out to dinner and did a little club hopping. We were on our way back to our hotel suite when Pam suggested Edwin join us in our suite for a nightcap, an invitation he quickly accepted, as was his lust to get into her! I watched in amazement as Edwin did his thing and eventually got balls deep into her swollen hot white horny wet pussy! He went in bareback and gave her an awesome ride!
P.S. Did I mention that Edwin is black? Oh! Yes! For the curious, he did unload his hot cum in her!

I have shared my wife with 3 friends, one being my best friend and the other her best friend. All white though, and average sized dicks.
My wife only has opened up (literally) to men she trusts and feels comfortable with, that's why strangers are out of the question.

I have pics and videos of some of those encounters on my xhamster account

I have shared my wife with 3 friends, one being my best friend and the other her best friend. All white though, and average sized dicks.
My wife only has opened up (literally) to men she trusts and feels comfortable with, that's why strangers are out of the question.

I have pics and videos of some of those encounters on my xhamster account
what is your xhamster

Back