Did you did you get into cuckolding from having a small penis and or enjoying small penis humiliation?

I was turned onto SPH when I was in my formative teenage years. I had a girlfriend who was going to have sex with me then when she pulled it out was like “what the hell is that thing?”. She flat out refused to have intercourse with me after seeing how small I was. She just jerked me off to completion. She liked me a lot but was turned off by my size and let me know all the time. This went on daily for a few years. But something happened after a few months in, I started to associate pleasure with being teased. She noticed it and the sph really took off. I couldn’t even cum anymore unless I was being brutally teased about my cock by her. We started using large toys for her pleasure and eventually the cuckolding started with her fucking some bbc football players she and I knew. It was a downward spiral from there. But the sph came first then the cuckolding was second. And all this happening in my formative years really set me on the path I’m now. Years later I admitted all of it to my current wife and she ran with it on me.

I was turned onto SPH when I was in my formative teenage years. I had a girlfriend who was going to have sex with me then when she pulled it out was like “what the hell is that thing?”. She flat out refused to have intercourse with me after seeing how small I was. She just jerked me off to completion. She liked me a lot but was turned off by my size and let me know all the time. This went on daily for a few years. But something happened after a few months in, I started to associate pleasure with being teased. She noticed it and the sph really took off. I couldn’t even cum anymore unless I was being brutally teased about my cock by her. We started using large toys for her pleasure and eventually the cuckolding started with her fucking some bbc football players she and I knew. It was a downward spiral from there. But the sph came first then the cuckolding was second. And all this happening in my formative years really set me on the path I’m now. Years later I admitted all of it to my current wife and she ran with it on me.
Did lots of other girls and Black men find out what she was doing? Hope so

Has your current wife gotten to meet her or share BBC with her?

I can totally relate to this....my ex and I had a similar experience.....she loved to get me hard, stop, and watch me go soft and she would laugh/giggle. Back then, I wasn't into the whole cuck scene...but now I realize what could have been....I used to hate the femdom stuff, but now...geez! If I could just go back!

you know... i'm fairly well hung, so SPH was never a big part of any sexual interaction i ever had...

until i became involved in gf/bull/cuck scenarios... it was during these sexcapades when i was introduced to SPH - cos the bull was ALWAYS bigger than me and could therefore credibly ridicule my size. stuff like, "ur pretty big... for a white guy."

but - even so - sph doesn't cum into play very often w/me.

i sort of WISH my dick was a lot smaller (not really) so i could see what all the fuss is about.

Back