Did you did you get into cuckolding from having a small penis and or enjoying small penis humiliation?

Before I got married , A lot of times girls would just make fun of me., it is so small and cute they said, , and they laughed, once I almost got castrated,
Let me explain, when I was 18 , I was invited to a party, where I met what seemed to me a lovely girl, and to cut a long story short, we ended up in bed,
When she saw my Willie , she told me maybe we should do a 69 , and I accepted , as I was there enjoying the spectacle , she got hold of my dicklett with her teeth and almost wanted to tear it apart,
I screamed and screamed , I was pinned down and couldn’t move , and she was there trying to rip my balls and cock with her teerh , eventually she stopped, and laughed , and laughed, and told me that she wanted to eat my cock, as it was so nice and cute, next day to my embarrassment all her friends knew of my small pecker, , in fact the whole classroom starting to call me little duck,
,and since then , now I only look for embarrassment and humiliation, sadly I have to say I crave for it.
i love licking ( womans feet, ass, pussy) since i start having sexual relationships .
and it turns me on to watch as well as to be watched .
and i am still fascinated when a woman cums .
so if you put all together it comes out that a hotwife would match perfectly .

Years of chastity and hormones will bring your clitoris into something special and cute!
🌸
No need to be ashamed of your new soft body! After all, it's so fashionable to be a feminized boy now

FLIiV4FWYAIE1SS.jpgFN-f0_lWYAAWkl7.jpgFP38P01XIAE0OkL.jpgFT1YDo8WAAAc2uH.jpg

I am very thankful to have a small micro penis almost 2inches and have been limp for 25yrs in my early days when I could get erections I was at 3 inches but I was a premature ejaculator I couldn't last longer than a 1.5 minutes and there was quite a few times I would ejaculate just when my penis touched Vagina lips so no penetration was achieved at all my so by nature I was beta boi and I have embraced my sisicuckold lifestyle

Attachments

• 20210111_084006.jpg
    20210111_084006.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
I am very thankful to have a small micro penis almost 2inches and have been limp for 25yrs in my early days when I could get erections I was at 3 inches but I was a premature ejaculator I couldn't last longer than a 1.5 minutes and there was quite a few times I would ejaculate just when my penis touched Vagina lips so no penetration was achieved at all my so by nature I was beta boi and I have embraced my sisicuckold lifestyle
I would love to compare tiny little dicklets with you and suck yours for you.

Interracial has always turned me on. Got dumped in middle school/jr high by a girl who wanted to mess around with black guys instead because she’d heard how much better they were. From a that moment on it was alll I could beat off too.

Interracial has always turned me on. Got dumped in middle school/jr high by a girl who wanted to mess around with black guys instead because she’d heard how much better they were. From a that moment on it was alll I could beat off too.
Yes can relate these young black boys was only taking what nature intended to give them hopefully you respected that as I did growing up with regards to white girls

What started it for me as in the gym when I was in my late teens/early 20’s working out a lot. In the showers, there were a few black guys that would walk around naked and I couldn’t keep my eyes off their cocks, they had to of known. One was an older guy, probably about my age now, had a bit of a beer gut but when he’d take his workout clothes off to go to the shower with just his towel on his shoulder, his cock was hanging down so big and long, it was magical And I couldn’t imagine how big it must have been hard. There were a few others and they were all hung well too and to me, black cocks just look better than even really big white one’s. If any of them had even gave me a hint, I would have sucked their cocks right then and there in that shower room somewhere, I was drawn to their cocks like a moth to a flame.

I was also getting lots and lots of pussy, more than I deserved with such a small white dick from my girlfriend that would soon be my wife. I was to ashamed and embarrassed back then to tell her about my desires but when we would fuck I couldn’t keep from imagining one of those big black cocks tearing up her pussy and how she’d just probably go crazy with a big cock like that. Took me many years to finally get the courage up to convince her and hindsight being 20/20, wish I would have just confronted the beast back then because all the of the years prior to her going black, i got off to it almost exclusively all the time, either jacking off to it a LOT and thinking about her cumming all over a BBC when we had sex. Now that we’ve been in it for so long, my instinct was right. I love to watch her fuck BBC, she LOVES sucking, fucking and making BBC’s cum and hell, i really enjoy sucking them too and for sure enjoy eating all the cum. When we fuck, the wife and i, that’s awesome too and I love to fuck but now I just can’t help thinking she would much rather have a BBC in her pussy than my little white thing and she’s confident enough now to admit that as well But still gives me pussy from time to tome although most of her intercourse is now provided by BBC. I enjoy being a pleaser so I love pleasing her by watching and licking her pussy, i can eat pussy and make her cum very hard over and over and it looks like someone spilled a 5 gl bucket of water on the bed I can make her squirt so hard and often licking, slurping and sucking on her clit. Lots of times after she has came and is near exhaustion from my tongue, she’ll roll me on my back and grab my hand and put it on my cock and tell me to jack off while she tells me how much she loves fucking black cock, doesn’t take me long at all and I’m shooting my cum on my belly…..which she loves teasing me about, letting me know I cum in the air, from my hand on my own belly and all the black cocks she fucks, cum deep in her pussy.

Back