Did you did you get into cuckolding from having a small penis and or enjoying small penis humiliation?

What started it for me as in the gym when I was in my late teens/early 20’s working out a lot. In the showers, there were a few black guys that would walk around naked and I couldn’t keep my eyes off their cocks, they had to of known. One was an older guy, probably about my age now, had a bit of a beer gut but when he’d take his workout clothes off to go to the shower with just his towel on his shoulder, his cock was hanging down so big and long, it was magical And I couldn’t imagine how big it must have been hard. There were a few others and they were all hung well too and to me, black cocks just look better than even really big white one’s. If any of them had even gave me a hint, I would have sucked their cocks right then and there in that shower room somewhere, I was drawn to their cocks like a moth to a flame.

I was also getting lots and lots of pussy, more than I deserved with such a small white dick from my girlfriend that would soon be my wife. I was to ashamed and embarrassed back then to tell her about my desires but when we would fuck I couldn’t keep from imagining one of those big black cocks tearing up her pussy and how she’d just probably go crazy with a big cock like that. Took me many years to finally get the courage up to convince her and hindsight being 20/20, wish I would have just confronted the beast back then because all the of the years prior to her going black, i got off to it almost exclusively all the time, either jacking off to it a LOT and thinking about her cumming all over a BBC when we had sex. Now that we’ve been in it for so long, my instinct was right. I love to watch her fuck BBC, she LOVES sucking, fucking and making BBC’s cum and hell, i really enjoy sucking them too and for sure enjoy eating all the cum. When we fuck, the wife and i, that’s awesome too and I love to fuck but now I just can’t help thinking she would much rather have a BBC in her pussy than my little white thing and she’s confident enough now to admit that as well But still gives me pussy from time to tome although most of her intercourse is now provided by BBC. I enjoy being a pleaser so I love pleasing her by watching and licking her pussy, i can eat pussy and make her cum very hard over and over and it looks like someone spilled a 5 gl bucket of water on the bed I can make her squirt so hard and often licking, slurping and sucking on her clit. Lots of times after she has came and is near exhaustion from my tongue, she’ll roll me on my back and grab my hand and put it on my cock and tell me to jack off while she tells me how much she loves fucking black cock, doesn’t take me long at all and I’m shooting my cum on my belly…..which she loves teasing me about, letting me know I cum in the air, from my hand on my own belly and all the black cocks she fucks, cum deep in her pussy.
Thank you for sharing it sounds like both you and wife have found sexual pleasure provided by black men it's amazing what sexual pleasure black men can provide once you open up to explore

I always felt self-conscious about my small dick. I was an athlete and popular in high school so I got a lot of girls, but I knew i had a small dick and was not satisfying my sexual partners. I always felt naturally submissive, in part because of my little dick, but because i was big and athletic, women didn't want to dominate me. I had some humiliating experiences in college in particular with women, including twice where I was hooking up with a woman and they literally stopped wanting to have sex with me when they felt or saw my small dick. While i would be ashamed and embarrassed, it was also a huge turn on for me.

I have a 7+ inch cock but am turned on by sph
Wooo now that's interesting 🤔 as your above the national average regarding length may I ask what aspect of sph interest you as you see by my pic I'm a small limp micro penis almost 2 inches

Attachments

• 20210111_083952.jpg
    20210111_083952.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20210111_084210.jpg
    20210111_084210.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
What started it for me as in the gym when I was in my late teens/early 20’s working out a lot. In the showers, there were a few black guys that would walk around naked and I couldn’t keep my eyes off their cocks, they had to of known. One was an older guy, probably about my age now, had a bit of a beer gut but when he’d take his workout clothes off to go to the shower with just his towel on his shoulder, his cock was hanging down so big and long, it was magical And I couldn’t imagine how big it must have been hard. There were a few others and they were all hung well too and to me, black cocks just look better than even really big white one’s. If any of them had even gave me a hint, I would have sucked their cocks right then and there in that shower room somewhere, I was drawn to their cocks like a moth to a flame.

I was also getting lots and lots of pussy, more than I deserved with such a small white dick from my girlfriend that would soon be my wife. I was to ashamed and embarrassed back then to tell her about my desires but when we would fuck I couldn’t keep from imagining one of those big black cocks tearing up her pussy and how she’d just probably go crazy with a big cock like that. Took me many years to finally get the courage up to convince her and hindsight being 20/20, wish I would have just confronted the beast back then because all the of the years prior to her going black, i got off to it almost exclusively all the time, either jacking off to it a LOT and thinking about her cumming all over a BBC when we had sex. Now that we’ve been in it for so long, my instinct was right. I love to watch her fuck BBC, she LOVES sucking, fucking and making BBC’s cum and hell, i really enjoy sucking them too and for sure enjoy eating all the cum. When we fuck, the wife and i, that’s awesome too and I love to fuck but now I just can’t help thinking she would much rather have a BBC in her pussy than my little white thing and she’s confident enough now to admit that as well But still gives me pussy from time to tome although most of her intercourse is now provided by BBC. I enjoy being a pleaser so I love pleasing her by watching and licking her pussy, i can eat pussy and make her cum very hard over and over and it looks like someone spilled a 5 gl bucket of water on the bed I can make her squirt so hard and often licking, slurping and sucking on her clit. Lots of times after she has came and is near exhaustion from my tongue, she’ll roll me on my back and grab my hand and put it on my cock and tell me to jack off while she tells me how much she loves fucking black cock, doesn’t take me long at all and I’m shooting my cum on my belly…..which she loves teasing me about, letting me know I cum in the air, from my hand on my own belly and all the black cocks she fucks, cum deep in her pussy.
That’s amazing!

Not for that reason but because many of my girlfriends cheated on me and I thought my ex-wife was going to cheat on me and this was this answer.
One girlfriend in college did cheat on me with an ex of hers because she said his cock was superior and the largest shes ever had and couldn't stop fucking him because his cock fucked her the best shes ever had. I broke up with her after I walked in the room and two military guys were in bed with her she picked up at a club that night before. They were white but she admitted she fucked them both.. We were done.

Also because in high school I had 3 best friends. One was white dating a freaking model. The other was black and hung like a horse.
The model started fucking our black friend behind the others back. So out in the open that he took her on the floor outside of his bedroom when we were visiting and I opened the door and saw her hot body riding him and his hung cock inside her pussy. We were also going some place in his car and they had me get out and wait outside of it while they parked on a dirt road and fucked in the car with me standing outside of it.
I realized after that I was a cuckold. My cock was never small, just average size

Before I got married , A lot of times girls would just make fun of me., it is so small and cute they said, , and they laughed, once I almost got castrated,
Let me explain, when I was 18 , I was invited to a party, where I met what seemed to me a lovely girl, and to cut a long story short, we ended up in bed,
When she saw my Willie , she told me maybe we should do a 69 , and I accepted , as I was there enjoying the spectacle , she got hold of my dicklett with her teeth and almost wanted to tear it apart,
I screamed and screamed , I was pinned down and couldn’t move , and she was there trying to rip my balls and cock with her teerh , eventually she stopped, and laughed , and laughed, and told me that she wanted to eat my cock, as it was so nice and cute, next day to my embarrassment all her friends knew of my small pecker, , in fact the whole classroom starting to call me little duck,
,and since then , now I only look for embarrassment and humiliation, sadly I have to say I crave for it.
Not just small penis but stamina and just lack of wanting sex. She is a nympho, n I just needed to know the difference between love and sex. So to keep her I’m learning to share her.

My wife was a virgin when we got married And she thought my 4" cock is normal size, after the first time she fucked a lover with a huge cock she could no longer cum from my cock, she says that after flying first class it is impossible to fly economy. Today I'm pussy free.

boy you just summed up a lot of this lifestyle. It’s very dopamine driven. Once your experienced out of this world, it’s hard to go back to just world. Tuff……

this is that is driving a lot of this lifestyle and add the chemical cocktail of oxytocin- which bonds you to the one you orgasm with. It’s tough for wives to enjoy penetrative sex with their husbands - so couples have to find other ways to be intimate with each other for that to continue.

Honestly I was a stag for 30+ years before getting into cuckolding
I realized from early on the girls I was most into (sub sluts) needed bigger cocks - barring that more than one average cock
so yes even though by "standards" I was on the average size at 6"- the girls i am into need big cocks or lots of cocks ....

with age and gained weight now i am about 1" soft 4.5-5" hard (more than 1" of fat now)
:cry:
i know they deserve bigger~!!!!

Attachments

• Ron 10-20.jpg
    Ron 10-20.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 11 jack temp.JPG
    11 jack temp.JPG
    624.4 KB · Views: 17
Finding out most of her previous lovers were bigger …. They weren’t Black but one was Spanish so that opened the door for me to think that she did experiment.

im a little over 5 but when I asked where I ranked in her experiences … I was down there.

anyway years of me obsessing with her fantasizing about her old boyfriends and how deep they went eventually turned into black coworkers I would say don’t you want to feel it deeper again and that would turn her on during sex it finally happened and she made love to a black coworker who did go deeper.

As if all the black cocks I’ve watched and enjoyed to the moon and back fucking and giving my wife insane sexual pleasures, after all the cum her black boyfriends have and continue to unload in her that I’ve licked from her pussy many times a week, almost every week for the last almost 15 years and now after all the black cocks I’ve sucked on that have been in my wife and a few of her friends pussies, as if all that wasn’t enough to ensure I’m a natural born cuckold….there’s this to cement it all together!!!! My mighty white penis!

1657168095985.jpeg

1657168154089.jpeg
1657168190894.jpeg

As if all the black cocks I’ve watched and enjoyed to the moon and back fucking and giving my wife insane sexual pleasures, after all the cum her black boyfriends have and continue to unload in her that I’ve licked from her pussy many times a week, almost every week for the last almost 15 years and now after all the black cocks I’ve sucked on that have been in my wife and a few of her friends pussies, as if all that wasn’t enough to ensure I’m a natural born cuckold….there’s this to cement it all together!!!! My mighty white penis!

View attachment 5226333

View attachment 5226335
View attachment 5226340
That is such a nice clit dick! ❤

Back